004. thanku

"well fuck." bella says seeing as she hung up. "olivia rodrigo, you were right."

she walks back into the living room. "everything okay?" millie asks seeing as her face  was confused. "my manager, sabrina, wants me to go out into the world and hangout with timothee."

millies taken back by her words, "but doesn't she know about louis and timmy?and everything with you and louis?"

she hums in response, "she said it would be good for my brand and that it would take the heat off the breakup. apparently he went through one too."

millie smiles. "i mean she isn't wrong."

bella scoffs. "really?"

"it's the perfect back stab. like a big fuck you louis and maddie and eliza"

" who's eliza" bella asks

"timothee's horrible ex."  millie rolls her eyes thinking about her.

"what'd she do?"

"she like slept with his best friend or something i don't know." she answers pouring more wine.

bella nods thanking her for more wine. "think about it though, arabella. it's not like you're gonna fall in love with him, you're r just hanging out. old friends reconnecting." millie says trying to convince bella.

"okay ill think about it." she says interrupting millies rambling.

"really?" millie screams, thinking about the two together. "you'd be cute togetherr." she slightly slurs.

"i don't know i don't wanna do that to timmy." arabella sighs, they used to be the best of friends; why'd she have to date louis.

millie tilted her head, "just do it, at first hangout as friends. hell tell timothee why you're doing it he'd love it." she laughs.

arabella scoffs, "he would wouldn't he? okay maybe i'll text him." she confesses

millie screams in celebration, "thank fucking god."

she's short but
oh well so am i