Chapter 2: The Beginning

Freddy Faxbear meets michale Chackson on the ball court bc that's what they do in school as.... Seniors? Michael Jackson is the pe teacher now, and it's totally because the principal decided it to be that way and not because some mysterious force of nature creating this reality forgot.

"Heehee!" Michael Jackson screechse like a wild owl, and Feeddy thinks it sthe most romacit thing in the world.

To battle one's secret lover as all watch on. So hot

A/N: x) omg my favortie part is coming up on omg mh kfskwkao (omg)

A

Micjale jachson does some spinnh moves and somehow pushes Freddt dazbear to the wall in a total homoerotic pedo way that leaves the entire school (Yes omg the entire school🥺😝) in shock.

Freddy Fazbear, 

Michale Hackson  looks fredsy in the eyes and whispers "Hee... Hee...?"

Freddy fazbeare can tell Nuchakel jackson is being sincere, no one could say those worldssw and not emean them...

Dreddy says the only thing that comes to mind, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life."

Muchale jacshon tears up, he's never heard such words spoken to him in this way.. this is true live.

Michale jacskon is in love with freddy fazbear ....

This is the beginung of a beautiful romace