chapter one

*Kittens POV*
We're finally here, I think to myself while walking with my friends to the Pizzaplex we've all been thinking of going to for a while now. Noni, Lily, Marz, Meso, Daddy Doggy we called doggy, Gigi, Caleb and Bonnie all walk beside me to the entrance. Meso opens the door for me to let me in and slams the door in Nonis face after letting the rest of the little gays in.
Noni opens the door, used to this behavior but just feeling the want of being included. I could tell he wanted to be included and while he is, it's just so funny seeing him react the way he does. We started walking around and looking around and looking at the animatronics in the pizzaplex. The new and updated animatronics are so... oddly attractive? They clearly have changed them for the better. Seeing the animatronics turned me on, I wanted to get alone time with Meso, and us going on a sunday really helped since practically no one was here. "Hey, daddy can we possibly go alone somewhere" Meso turns to look at me "Yes." That simple phrase made my heart fill with butterflies and my wet gushy started to tingle. Putting my hand between my leg to compress the feeling, Meso goes over to tell the gays that "we will be right back" I knew in fact we would take awhile. They come over and grab my hand to lead me to an area that looked like a kids playplace. We go down a slide to a ballpit, we both had talked about our fantasy of doing... things in a place like this.
I feel his hand on my thigh starting to pull down my pants and feel my fatty. He starts to stroke my wet badussy in the ballpit where no one could see us. There was no one around, it seemed as if it was closed off but that makes it better for the two of us. "Kitten" Meso whispers "We're all alone, let me please you babygurl" I feel his hand travel to the top of my mommy milkers and feel the roundness of my double d's. I was wearing a black tanktop with glamrock freddys sexy face on it. "I love the feeling of your cold sandpaper hands on me" I put my hand on Meso's hand while it's on my udders. "Mommy" He wimpers. This is his first time calling me mommy... how sexy and hot of him to call me that I think. I push my hair behind my ear while biting my lip. Mesos face turns bright tomato red while he slowly lifts his face from my giant jugs. "What's wrong with my little slut?" I smirk while caressing his cheek randomly scattered with massive pus filled pimples. "T-Thats the first time I called you mommy" He stutters holding back the massive puddle I knew he was about to create. Whenever he gets nervous he always does this, it makes me giggle and turns me to think he's the one. "I know my little puss goblin" "M-Mommy you shouldn't have called me that" He slowly takes his hands off my thigh and puts his fingers in his mouth, biting to stop himself from getting even more nervous. I look down to see the ball pit slowly filling up with his bright neon yellow piss. I take out my straw from my coochie that I always bring and look directly in Meso's eyes to slurp up his giant puddle of pee. After slurping up half of it my stomach starts to grumble as I burp and taste the stinging taste of Mesos liquids. I look up to see Mesos 4 incher out and him jumping up and down seeing it go up and down. I go back to slurp up his pee to hear the slide. "Follow me" I said alarmingly while grabbing Mesos hand to jump into a different spot of the ballpit.
When we get to the spot I look to see Daddy Doggy going out of the slide with their giant dong out. "I thought I'd find you two here" Doggy chorckles. "Yeah" I nervously said while staring at the still big puddle of piss on the floor. Doggy walks over with their gray sweatpants and their giant monster cock popping out the top. They go out and pull out their dong to start touching it. "Ready to feel the pain?" Doggy says while slowly walking towards the two of us "Don't step-" I scream...
But I was too late...Doggy steps in the puddle of piss and trips head first to slowly dissolve in the boiling piss Meso had created. I start to profusely sob to turn to look at Meso for comfort. "Come here my little piss smeller" I walk over to Meso and go into his arms to feel his wet clothes from the piss. "Why does your piss have to be so deadly" I sniff "I don't mean to. I got nervous he would find it so my mind made it boil baby gurl." I dig my head into his wet shirtthat still smelled violently like piss. "I'm sorry babycheeks"