Dream 1

This happened a week ago.

(The people on this don't have names)

I was working in an office that was across the street from a lab.  And I was wondering why people went in there and did not come out. My best friend also was and we decided that one of us would go in there and see what was going on.  I said, " I will go over there and see what is going on ". My friend said, " No what if they find out that you are over there".  I said, " I am not ". My friend said, "I will do it".  So we decided that she will go instead of me. So our plan was she will be disguised as a reporter for a paper. She was getting changed and when she was done she walked over there. When she went in she was approached by a man with black hair, he looked like he was in his 20s. He said, " Hello how may I help you, Ma'am". She said, " I am a reporter for channel 5 news and I am supposed to do research on this lab". The man said, " Ohhh let me call my boss".  He then spoke into an intercom and said " Ma'am there is a reporter here to see you". She responded, " ok send her in ".  She walked into the room. A woman was sitting at a glass desk. She said, " hello I am the reporter". The woman said, " hello nice to meet you". (she didn't say her name)  My friend said," hmm My first question is I asked the people that work across the street from here they said that they see people walk in here and they don't come out". The woman said, " sorry I can't give the information". My friend said, " Ok~ hmmm my 2nd question is what type of research are y'all do here". The woman said, "  that is also something we cannot talk about". My friend was thinking about (this is a waste of time). Mt friend said," well since we can't talk about what y'all do over here then I will take my leave". The woman said" sorry for a wae of a visit I hope I get to see you soon".  My friend left her office. When she was approaching the door the man at the front desk stopped her and said "I know why you are really here and I can help you meet me here after hours. My friend then left to go to the office. While she was there back at the lab the man walked into his boss's office. She said, " Is she going ". The man said, " yep it is going all according to plan she might even bring that friend of her's too". Then they both laughed. Back at the office, I asked " so what happened "?  My friend said " it was a waste of time but the guy at the front desk said to meet him after hours at the lab. I said "I don't trust him". She said, "ok then you can come with me, if anything goes wrong you will be able to call for help". I said, " Ok that sounds like a plan". Little did we know they planted a listening on m friend. When I got home a got a text from an unknown number and it said don't trust them. I was thinking (Who's them what are they talking about.) After hours, I and my friend went to the lab. The man was waiting there. I was hiding outside the lab listening in on their conversion. Then out of nowhere, someone put a cloth over my mouth and nose, and the last thing I saw was a person in all black smiling. 1 hour later, I woke up I tried to move but I felt like was tied up and I was. I was in a pitch-black room and...

I  woke up.