Dream 2

(Katy and Kaylin are both mute)

There was a group of friends named Devyn Derrick Katy and Kaylin. There were walking around this neighborhood and came in touch with a person who was walking weirdly and looked like they were sick. Devyn said " hey are you ok"? The person turned around and growled and ran towards them. They all started running after. They found an RV that was unlocked and the key with already in the keyhole. So Derrick started to drive. Then they drove through the neighborhood they were in. Then a whole bunch of people were jumping in the window in front of them. Derrick kept stopping to get the people out the window so it was a bumpy ride. So they ended up going to the mall. Where it was deserted from looking at the entrance. Like no one was there. They went inside and started going to the marts and getting stuff for the RV. Because they are going to be in there for a while. Devyn was still a food store to get supplies. Then she heard running footsteps. She hide until they were gone. They went into the store and found Devyn. Devyn
recognize one of them it was her best friend Riley. She gave her a big hug. Devyn said " I was so worried about you are you ok"? Riley said " yeah I'm good". Devyn said " I really missed you". Then someone behind Riley cleared their throat. Riley said " Oh sorry Devyn hmm this is my companion Tylor". Devyn said " Oh it's nice to meet you Tyler". Tyler said " nice to meet you Devyn". Riley " ok while y'all get to know each other I am going to get more supplies". Riley left. Tyler said " So you are just going to pretend nothing happen really". Devyn said, "I don't know you dude". Tyler said " ohh you want tot play that game ok I'll play it back". Devyn went to go found her friends. On the way to them Devyn saw some walkie talkies. She grab them. She was walking towards the house exit with Riley and Tyler. Derrick glared at Tyler. Derrick " who are they". Devyn said " this is my best friend since childhood and this is Tyler." After the walking meows the long hallway. All of a sudden the glass ceiling of the mall shattered and Devyn saw a ghost-like figure flying it look back and smirked at her. Devyn was confused. They all got up. Derrick said " what was that." Tyler said " hmm I don't know probably a ghost." Devyn said " yea probably that." Riley said, " let's just leave." They went back to the RV. They stocked up on food supplies for a long time. Derrick started driving. While they were talking. Devyn was in the passenger seat zoned out. She was thinking about why the ghost smirked. Is the someone she knows. Then Derrick shook her. Derrick said, " are you ok Devyn." Devyn said " yea I'm good to let's just find a house so we can sleep because I am not sleeping in this RV." They found a mansion and nobody was near it. They got out of the RV and walked towards the mansion. Tyler pulled Devyn to inside her RV. Devyn said, " aye what's your problem Tyler." Tyler said, " are we going to talk about it or not ." Devyn said, " I don't know what you are talking about Tyler." Devyn stepped out of the RV mad. She caught up with her friends. Then they went inside the mansion. It was so enormous. But it was nighttime and the electricity worked still. So they could charge their phones. They all went upstairs. Even went back down to see if there are any batteries. She went into the kitchen and saw a silhouette of a person. Devyn got closer and turn the corner and saw Tyler. She was like fuck this shit I'm out.

Then I woke up by