Chapter 1: Found

Hazel's POV

"I'm sorry mommy, I didn't mean to-" I rushed to say before my mom could get to me but I was to late. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!" My mom named Linda screamed in my face while smacking me all over my body. My screams became louder and louder after every hit.

My dad, Michael came running down the stairs and whispered something in my moms ear and she quickly told me to not say anything. I nodded and stayed as quiet as possible as my mom lead me up the stairs from the basement.

"Ok listen, if they ask where you were say you were in your room playing with dolls or something. understood?" My mommy asked with a very stern voice. All I did was nod then my daddy opened the door.

"Hello officer, how are you in the fine evening?" My mom said trying to make her seem innocent while I was hiding behind her leg. I was on the verge of tears but I knew the consequence I would get if I cried in front of the police. I was so scared when the police came that they would put me into jail and hurt me more than mommy does.

One of the officers started to speak and say "Good evening, we have had some complaints of a screaming child and this has been coming up regularly at this time of night. I don't think it's acceptable to have this young lady up at midnight. We have also been informed that there has been some use of alcohol and drugs, which we could smell from outside. So in that case we have been told to come and take your child away until further notice."

I was terrified and my mom and dad just pushed me and one of the other officers took my hand. My thoughts were coming true they are taking me away. I mean, I didn't want to be with my mom and dad but I don't want to be anywhere else. I didn't know what to do and the pain of my mom hitting me was really kicking in now. I started screaming and kicking around so the officer picked me up and bring me to the car instead.

By the time the officer placed me in the car I was still kicking and screaming trying to squirm away scared of what he was going to do with me. The other officers were talking with my mommy and daddy, one stayed with me and calmed me down telling me that it will all be ok and that I just need some well needed rest. Soon enough it was all black.

Liam's POV

"Are we there yet?" I heard Niall ask for the 5th time in like 10 minutes. "No Niall, we will be at Nando's in about 5 minutes." Louis told Niall as Niall just sat in the back holding his stomach.

I have this idea I've been wanting to ask the boys for a while but I don't know how they will react. "WE'RE HERE" I heard Niall scream in my ear. "Woah mate, you don't have to leave us deaf" I said holding my ears hoping to get a laugh which I did. "Come on boys let's get out the car before Niall screams again" Zayn said followed by lots of giggles. Niall just ran like he has never been here before.

Harry's POV

Liam seams to be thinking a lot and I am curious to know what he is thinking so when we get back home ima ask him I mean it can't be that bad. Can it?

Hazel's POV

I woke up to a big bump in the road and got curious since I was asleep, I looked out the window and it looked like the police have token me to this old building and I don't know what I'm doing here. I just wanna go home.

I got up the courage to ask the police officer "Where are you taking me?" He looked at my innocent face and told me "Don't worry about that. You just try and get some sleep. Everything will be alright." I nodded and put my head against the window and started to slip into a deep sleep...

A/N:

Hey, this is my first story. I've written quite a few chapters and trust me. It gets better.

Thank you for reading!

All the love, K