||4|| Top secret mission

This one is for @callmeaweeb, thanks for all your support!

"Okay guys, time for lunch!" Iruka said, and at the exact minute, the children started running out thankful for the escape. I giggled as Iruka was in the middle of the stampede of kids. "Phew..." he said relieved that he didn't trip over any of them. "They sure are excited to leave the classroom, huh Iruka?" I say giving him a teasing smile. "Welllllll Y/n, they need those lectures to learn," he says glaring at me playfully. I giggle and start looking at the papers that were assigned to them that morning. "Uh- where's Naruto's paper?" I ask looking through the stack of papers but never seeing his name. "He never turns his homework in," Iruka explains "So is he gonna get an F?" "Unfortunately, yes,"

About less than half an hour later, the bell rang once again. The students were walking inside the classroom still talking, Iruka let it pass for a few more minutes. "Okay, everyone! Time to settle down!" He says, raising his voice a little to let the students hear. Once they settled down, Iruka announced that they will be doing some shadow clone practice next. He said that they can do it anywhere in the class as long as they keep the noise level down. Iruka and I walk down separate parts of the classroom to give tips once again. I was pretty surprised at how they were able to handle it quite easily, except for one person... "Naruto?" I say trying to get his attention, he looks at me and I can tell he was disappointed. "Do you need help?" I ask "No, just watch!" He says as he makes a hand sign. "Harem Jutsu!" He says, then I see a girl version of naruto only older and... "NARUTO!" Iruka exclaims as his nose was bleeding. I giggle, and then Sakura hits Naruto on the head. "Owwwww- Saku-" "NARUTO YOU DIM WIT! THAT IS SO IMMATURE OF YOU!" She screams at him. "It may be immature but most ninjas are men and it can help make a great distraction," I say and then gesture my hand to Iruka. "Take your sensei for example," I say smiling teasingly.

 "Take your sensei for example," I say smiling teasingly

I give him a tissue."Y/N!!!" He whines about my comment then started wiping his nose with the tissue I handed him. "Yessss Iruka?" I ask. "Nevermind." "Good!" I say, practically skipping back to the desk. Iruka mutters something under his breath which makes the class giggle. "Don't say anything and I'll give you guys anything under 1,150 yen (about 10 dollars)" The class becomes quiet and start sitting back down again. "Hold on, I'll be back," he says, walking towards the door. "Okay, guys!"I give them a big smile. "Tell me what he said..." I say as I changed my face from an angel to a legit demon.

" I say as I changed my face from an angel to a legit demon

The kids stared at me kinda scared. They all started talking at the same time, but from what I heard, Iruka said that... "WAAAAAIIIIIT HOLD ON. WHAT DID HE SAY?!?!" "He said that transformation that Naruto did would be better for you..." Shikamaru replied looking as bored as ever. "Ughhhh- that absolute per-" just then Iruka walked inside with a stack of papers. I smile at him innocently and so did the kids. "Hey Iruka!" "Hmm?" "What did you mean "It'd be better on her than naruto?" Iruka looked at me confused for a moment then his face turned a dark shade of red. "Wha..." "You better run!" I say giving him a dark smile.

He races out of the classroom as I turn to the class

He races out of the classroom as I turn to the class. "Okay, the school's dismissed!" as I jump out through the window.

Shikamaru POV

I wake up to Y/n sensei saying class was dismissed as she jumped out the window. "Ooooooo, I wonder where they're going..." Ino says with a smile. "Get to the point," I say quite bored. "I say we follow them," she says as some others nod. "Let's make this our class team mission!" Naruto says excitedly. I was about to say this was a drag but I see my best friend Choji smile and nod as well. "Fineeee...." I say as we jump out the window as well, as quietly as we can.