Chapter 1

Characters, First Part:
Make-Make [Bloom Crimortar]
Madi Thunder [Tesline]
Snowy [Growdy]
Peppermint [Merry Carapinch]
Moonlight Sonata [Spectral + Exotic Crimortar]

---

Alchas, World Tree (9:00 PM)

" Guys!!! " Peppermint, being suprised as usual, wanted to show the crew something.
" What is it? " Asked Moonlight Sonata and Snowy, " Lookie! " Peppermint said, showing them a sunstone, " I've never seen sunstones at this part of Alchas, I thought they were stored in the lighthouse! ", " Enough being confused, lets go to sleep, its getting pretty late. " Make-Make said, going into her hut. " I think she's right. " Everyone but Peppermint said. Later night, Peppermint brought the old dusty tv from the swamp into the World Tree, she turned on the news, and found something important.. " There have been sights of corrupteds breaking in at night and corrupting other monsters, please stay safe and lock all your doors and windows, don't touch water at night, and lastly.. " Peppermint fell asleep at the time they were about to say something, the last part was really important.. " ...get out of the world tree. Sightings of corrupteds have been seen there. "

---

Alchas, World Tree (7:09)

The Next Day..

Moonlight Sonata woke up, feeling exhausted. " Hey guys, has any of you seen my music box? "
She said trying to wake them up, " Nah, haven't seen your ol' music box since yesterday. " said Madi. Peppermint then woke up, looking at the tv's static screen. " Someone surely needs to fix this tv.. " Peppermint said, accidently rewinding the tv try to turn it off. " Huh? " All of them said, looking at the tv. " Corruption..? " As usual, they didn't pay attention to the last part. Instead, they turned it off. " We sure gotta be careful.. " Make-Make said looking at Madi " What? " Madi said. " Its no deal, as long as were safe, we should be fine. " Peppermint said, Everyone went to bed.

Continue, On Chapter 2!