𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨..♥】

˗ˏˋIn The Morning..'ˎ˗

As you tried to reach over to grab something there was nothing, you turned over and the bed side was empty so you sat up in the bed adjusting to the light coming from the window. When you finally got used to the lightning, you look around the room to see it was quiet you then got out of the bed groaning. 
You headed over to the bathroom you open the door to see identity in the bathroom brushing his teeth, Seems like he must have just got out the shower. His hair was wet making it have a shinning look in the bathroom mirror it shined making his facial detail's stand out. you lazily walked over to identity leaning on his shoulder. Identity watched you walk closer to him to lay your head over his shoulder as he was brushing his teeth,When identity finished he put his tooth brush back in the holder. 
As he was done with that he went to grab your tooth brush and handed it to you, to brush your teeth 

After you both finished 

.

.

.

Identity walked out the bathroom walking over to his drawer to find a shirt, as he open it and looked through it he found a plain white T-shirt . He lift the shirt over his head  putting it on, he then turned around  to the room door identity walked over to the door opening it leaving the room. He walked down the hallway down the stairs into the kitchen, Identity then grabbed the pancakes box he then  flipped it over to read the  steps to make the pancakes
.
  1. Whisk the eggs and milk together to combine.
2. Add in the flour, and beat until the batter is smooth and lump free. 
3. Heat a nonstick pan over low-medium heat with cooking oil spray.

.
As Identity finished reading the steps he got to work, making breakfast for you and him.
He grabbed the bowl that was on the side of the sink turning back around with all the ingredients he needs, Identity opened the egg carton as he did that he reached over for a egg inside of it as he had it good in his hand. he cracked it over the bowl as he cracked it fell inside the bowl, He then set the cracked shell on a paper towel. Identity then reached over for the milk that was somehow set a little far away from him, then he got it into his hand he touched the lid and opened it up.

he poured the milk inside with the egg that was sitting inside with in the bowl as the placed it on the table.

りぉーY/n Pov:

As you left the bathroom in a towel you looked around and though Identity probably downstairs somewhere u then walked over to the closet looking for something comfortable to wear around the house. When you found what you was looking for. After you had it on you then left the room walking down the stair's as you walked down the stairs you saw identity in the kitchen, as always.. cooking. You never learned to cook yet, Always ordering take outs, identity already told you its bad doing that so you stopped and let identity make you food sometimes or just eat whatever u can find to heat up.. or just cereal. Identity turned around after setting the food on the plates to put them on the table.

He then looked up over to the stairs seeing you starring at him for a while.. It wasn't surprising he saw you there.
When identity set the plates on the table he looked over to you, You looked like you was day dreaming. "Hey You good ?" Identity said in a worried tone making you snap out of your day dreaming "Oh yeah i'm fine sorry!.." you raised your hand rubbing behind your neck as you walked down the stairs, over to identity to sit down and eat.

Time skipped </3

You and identity was in the living watching TV next to each other, you both enjoyed watching the movie the other picked to watch since it was actually new. You notice that identity really was interested into the movie making comments about it, he also could explain what happened in the movie cause you got lost at some point into the movie but caught up into it.

When you both finished the movie identity asked what you wanted to do for the rest of the day. You did need to go out for a bit to go shopping because you really didn't have any clothes anymore since they always dirty or wont fit anymore. You thought a little while ago thinking you was getting fat so you asked identity if you was getting fat.. And Identity was surprised about what you was asking him he said no but you asked why he didn't think you was getting fat?,
He said a lot of reasons that made you smile so you didn't asked anymore.. but then remembered what he asked you then said that you both could go outside and go to the coffee shop that actually opened a few weeks ago, and you wanted to try it out!.

Ientity said alright so you both left the living room heading up stairs to get dressed as you pasted identity leaving you being the first on up stairs you then opened the room door walking over to the closet, you pulled out black sweatpants and saw identity's blue hoodie in the corner of the room so you walked over and picked it up and got dressed. When you finished getting dressed you then went down stairs walking over to put your shoes on. when you had your shoes on you saw identity walk down stairs dressed.

りぉーY/n Outfit: