-12-

Before I knew what was happening, Ellis had me pinned up against a wall as his lips hungrily devoured mine.

After a brief moment of shock, I returned his kiss, and wrapped my arms around him.

He gently bit my bottom lip and pulled it down, before quickly sliding his tongue into my now open mouth. His hands had untucked my school shirt, and one was busy teasing my nipples, while the other had made its way beneath the back of my pants to roughly grope my ass.

I breathlessly broke our steamy kiss, trying to restrain my panting and the moans of pleasure that were threatening to escape.

Ellis had trailed his hungry kisses down to my neck, where he playfully nibbled and sucked at the tender skin.

"Ughnn.. Fuck....Haah... Ellis... Stop..... Haahh... What if someone... Sees us?..." I panted, weakly trying to push him away, but not actually wanting him to stop.

He pulled his head up, and placed his forehead on mine, staring deep into my eyes as the hand that had been on my ass slid around to the front.

As soon as his hand made contact with my dick, I involuntarily gasped, and bit my bottom lip.

"Right now, I don't care." He growled hoarsely. "Seeing Jess trying to flirt with my man..... If you hadn't walked away, I would've claimed you then and there..."

Every nerve in my body lit up as he firmly gripped my length, and slowly stroked it.

As his hand moved faster, I couldn't help but let out a guttural moan, the fire inside me building up to a climax. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and bit down hard on his traps, as I came into his hand, groaning at the release.

(Note: Traps= muscle on the top of the shoulder)

We stood there for a few minutes, his hand in my pants, my head on his shoulder, both panting heavily.

"Well, Fuck.... Didn't see that coming..." Mitch stated in shock. "Totally saw you cumming... Will probably never be able to un-see it, either."

Ellis and I both snapped our heads towards him in shock.

Mitch stood a few feet away with a look of embarrassment and surprise on his face.

I blushed furiously at the thought of what he just witnessed, and hid my face back on Ellis's shoulder. "Fuck."

"Mitchell.... Ah.... Fuck..."Ellis stuttered awkwardly. "How long have you been standing there?"

Mitch rubbed the back of his neck, and angled his body slightly away from us. "Long enough.... So..... Ellis is the girlfriend Jane was talking about?"

"Wait, no.... Jun is definitely wifey in this situation.. " He continued, the hint of a cheeky smile on his face.

"Could.... You maybe keep this to yourself.... Please?" Ellis asked bashfully, practically pleading with him.

"Hmmmm... I don't know guys, would beat the pants off the whole cheating gossip..." Mitch rubbed his chin, "Just kidding. It's none of my business. I totally stan you guys, though. You make a pretty cute couple, aside from the random handy's at school.. I'll leave you guys to it, maybe clean yourselves up a bit?"

He gestured his head towards Ellis' hand, that still hadn't moved from my junk.

Ellis looked down at his hand, and chuckled. "Thanks, man. I appreciate it..."

Mitch turned and walked away, shaking his head and laughing.

Ellis removed his hand from my pants, and wiped my mess off with a handkerchief from his pocket.

"A hanky? People still carry those around?" I teased, poking him in the ribs.

He scrunched it up after cleaning us both up, and threw it in the bin. "Ha! It's a habit... You worried about Mitchell?"

I shook my head, ". I trust him.... You're an idiot, though."

I shoved him playfully in the shoulder, causing him to stumble back a little.

"Heeeeeyyyyy, that's not nice.... Especially after what I just did for you...." He smirked playfully, as he closed the distance between us once again, and tilted my chin up to his face.

I felt my cheeks burn at the mention of what just happened.

In all truth, I was more embarrassed about how much I wanted to do that -and more- again, than the fact that we had been caught.