2) Peter Parker- WTF ARE THOSE

(Y/N)'s POV:

It's about 3:30 pm and I have been running errands all day. I woke up did what I needed to do and then went out.  

I was planning on getting some groceries for the apartment while Peter was doing his spider-man stuff. 

I got some meat tomato sauce and noodles so I could make spaghetti when I got home for dinner. I decided that before I went home I would get my nails done because I haven't got them done in a while, and I wanted to treat myself (Treat yourself 2011) (if you got that reference marry me). 

A/N: again feel free to change the nails to something else but this is just what I have imagined

I got my nails done and loved them so much. I was so glad I got to do something for myself. 

I started to get in the car and it was already 6:00. I went home and when I got there I started to cook. I got a pot and boiled water them put the noodles in, cooked the meat, and made the sauce. 

Peter got home soon after the food was done.

"Hey baby how was your day?" I asked.

He came over to me and kissed me on my cheek then rested his head on my shoulder still in his suit. 

"It was fine just tried to find crime in the city as per usual." He responded.

"That's great, you might want to get into some other clothes so your suit doesn't get dirty. Also can you get two plated out for food I would appreciate it."

"Yeah sure I will do th- WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE?!"

I was confused until I realized he was talking about my nails. I laughed and turned to him.

"Peter these are nails don't worry I won't like claw your face out." I said

"NO THOSE ARE FUCKING CLAWS!" he said screaming.

"Peter can you actually get ready for dinner and change."

"Yes, but I will be watching you" he pointed his fingers to his eyes and back to my nails like they were a criminal.

"Okay Peter go get ready."

A/N: short imagine but I am sorry I haven't updated this week was crazy and I still have so much homework to do so love you all <3