Closing

This is the last chapter of this book, I won't be posting any edits in this chapter.

Just wanted to give this book a short and sweet ending.

Nowdays I don't get enough time to make that much amount of edits and honestly I don't want to continue this book anymore due to some personal reasons.

I am republishing this book as many of the wattpad users who used to read this, frequently asked me about this book while it was unpublished, so I thought of republishing it.

Personally I think my skills in making these graphic edits have improved since I started making them. It has become one of my hobbies, to make them.

It was a nice experience, putting my edits up in this book, but there's one thing that bugs me, is that, that I wasn't able to show my full potential and I'm not satisfied with the works I've presented here.

Anyways, I am not gonna continue with this book. If I want to do something like this in the future I'll publish a new book with some fresh edits which will be much more better that the ones in this :)

It was a nice journey so far,
thanks for all the support you all gave me<3

I purple you!💜
Take care<3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝒎𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒂 | ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵍˢ ✓ 🎉