First Day

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" HOLY CRAP I TOTALLY FORGOT! You thought as you sit up, waking from your slumber. Today was your first day at the elite Itan Private High school. "AH I'M GONNA BE LATE!!" "Quit it Y/n, I can hear you from all the way down here!" You hear your sister call from the kitchen. "My bad!" You respond, quickly throwing on your school uniform. After you finished getting ready, you head downstairs to grab some breakfast. Nice! Pancakes! You grab one off the plate and quickly gobble it up. "Woah! Slow down there Y/n." Your mom says. "I gotta go now, bye mom! Bye sis!" You say, your mouth still stuffed with pancake. "Bye Y/n!" You grab your bag and walk out the door. *inhale* *exhale* I can do this.

You start towards your school, passing a large body of students on the way. What are they doing? Hmm, I guess I'll find out later. You keep on walking, but the number of students you see keeps getting bigger and bigger. "Did you see her?" "She's so cuteee!" You hear the students mutter and mumble. What's this? And there she was, an elegant but slim body, beautiful long black hair, pale white clear skin, and an enchanting gaze. Wh-wha? Sh-SHE'S BEAUTIFUL! You stare in awe. Suddenly, while entranced by her looks you accidentally run into someone. "Omph! I-I'm sorry! Didn't see ya there!" "Oh it's fine! Are you okay?" The person turns around to reveal a boy with pretty simple features, the only thing standing out was a strange cowlick in his hair. He had big eyes and a kind smile. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah, I'm good." Oh! I should probably introduce myself while I have the chance! I don't think any of my friends are here so it'll be good to make some now. "Hi, my name is Y/n, I'll be in class 1-1 at this school." You say, a little flustered from the incident. "Oh! Hello! My name is Hitohito Tadano and I will also be in that class! It's great to meet you!" You smile, relived that you'll know at least one person going into your new class. "Cool! I'll look forward to seeing you in class! See ya!" You wave to each other as you part ways to go to your shoe lockers.

You change your shoes and leave to go to your first class. As soon as you walk in, you see a variety of students. Tall, short, shy, social, it looks like this class will be fun. You find your seat and sit down. "She's here!" "Yes! She's in our class!" You turn to look at the door. That beautiful girl from earlier was in your class! SCORE!! You think to yourself. She takes a seat two seats away but in the same row as you. Later, you see Tadano-kun walk in and take the seat next to her. Damn! He's lucky! You think to yourself, though you're happy his seat is pretty close to yours. You give him a friendly wave but he doesn't seem to well. You look around the class, the whole mood has changed. What's up with everyone? You realize they're all glaring at Tadano. Poor kid.

You feel sorry for Tadano but there's really nothing you can do. "Alright class. I'm your new teacher for this school year. I look forward to meeting  and getting to know every single one of you." She doesn't sound sincere. "Let's start with self-introductions." After one student went, it was the beautiful girl's turn. "Next," She stood up. *silence* What is she doing!? Suddenly she walked to the chalk board and quickly scratched something down. Komi Shouko... She silently walked back to her seat. The class roared with excitement. "YEAAHHHH" They all exclaimed. After that strange event, you made it your goal to try and memorize everyone's names. Next it was Tadano's turn. "My name is Tadano Hitohito. I'm looking forward to this year. I-I'm really good at reading the room..." Nobody acknowledged him. You look over to him. He's totally given up! Sorry Tadano! You felt bad for him, but the introductions must go on. Himiko Agari...Ren Yamai...Osana Najimi... Finally it was your turn. "H-hello everyone! My name is Y/n and I will be one of your classmates this year!" You sheepishly say while tugging at your skirt. EMBARASSING! You sit back down, turning a bit red. "Nice to meet you!" "Hello!" You hear your classmates say. You sigh in relief. You turn to look at Tadano. He gives you a small smile followed with a thumbs up. You return it back to him. Phew! Well that's over with.