Smile

"Gooood mornin' everyone!" You had just gotten to class and was waiting for lessons to start until a student called from the front of the room. "Hello! I'm the president of the photography club and I've come to ask a favor of you all. Our instructors have asked us to get pictures of you all for the school website, so your class will be the first to start us off!" Hm. This will be interesting. "Please await further instructions. Thank you all!" The class started to chat about the event. "Hnngghh! I didn't fix my hair today!" "I bet mine will turn out great." "What if I don't smile right!?" Although the class was getting excited, you just wished for lunch to start already. "Hmm?" 'Good morning. Y/n' the paper read. Komi-san was standing in front of you, notebook in hand. "Oh! Good morning Komi-san!" *tremble* "K-Komi-san, are you okay?" *scritch* *scratch* 'I'm just very nervous right now.' She wrote. 'What if my picture comes out weird?' "It'll be alright Komi-san! Trust me!" She really has no idea everyone's crazy about her, huh. 'Thank you for reassuring me, Y/n.' Komi wrote. "No problem, Komi-san."

"Allllright everyone! Please line up to get your picture taken! You can do any pose or face you want and we'll take some group pictures at the end!" The class formed a line. "First up! Agari-san!" Agari-san was sweating a ton but managed to smile. "Next!" Yamai-san walked up and did a cutesy pose. "Next!" Najimi-chan went up and posed with had a huge smile and some peace signs. "Next!" Nakanaka-san went up and did some kind of showy heroic pose. "Next!" ...*badump* Eh? Tadano-kun had walked up and had a kind smile on his face. You blushed for some reason. "Boring" The class muttered. "Next!" Komi-san walked up, stiff as a brick. She trembled as the class stared at her in awe. "CUTEEEE!" Yamai passed out with a nosebleed. "Next!" Finally, it was your turn. You walked up and smiled. You noticed Tadano staring at you. HUH? You blushed really hard. *click* Your picture was horrible.