FAIRYTALES.

a story by okayhale.

Theo Raeken how do you feel when you hear that name? confused probably. Theo is a 16 year old boy, who, like any other boy, is a chick magnet, except the catch is, he doesn't even swing that way. With the fear of being outted for being gay, he decides to simply pretend. Except, well for him, it doesn't go as planned. He dates his older sisters friend, Mona. When she finds out a little secret of his, the word secret, loses its meaning.

Liam Dunbar Now, Liam is also a fairly normal kid, with a fairly normal life. One problem, Him and his older sister, Spencer, have never gotten along, ever. You see, Liam is the outcome of an affair. Spencer can't help but despise him, even when she knows it's not his fault. Now, on the track of Theo, Liam definitely has the hots for him. Except, Theo is so obviously straight! Liam is an open bisexual boy, who honestly, has only dated a few girls and like, two guys.

In this book, there will be heavy homophobic commentary, but minimal usage of the F-slur being used. There will also be triggering topics such as; Self-harm, suicidal thoughts, suicidal tendencies, suicide attempts, brief mentions over ed's (eating disorders), panic attacks and hallucinations. I will be updating this list as the book goes on. I will be putting trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter, and put what the chapter contents shall have.

If anyone has any concerns, please contact me via tiktok @okayhale.

CHARACTERS
Dylan Sprayberry as Liam
Cody Christian as Theo
Lucy Hale as Aria
Troian Bellisario as Spencer
the rest of the (mentioned) teen wolf and pretty little liars cast as their actors/actresses.