Chapter 6 ~ The Sacrifice

I'm back with a new chapter. I successfully bunked my school today and got time to upload a chapter today.

I hope you like how's this story going. If you're not satisfied, please do mention it in comments section.

Let's get into the story now!

******************************

CHAPTER 6 ~ THE SACRIFICE!

Asher's pov :

I went down the hall and saw my dad. He was talking to someone busily. I waited till he finishes.

After talking in the phone, he came to me and told, "I know we can't stay here forever. I called someone and collected some details. The virus is only spreading in America. Other countries are safe. The safe and best thing for us is to go to Asia. We have multinational companies. So we can run our business peacefully there and lead a happy life till our rest."

I thought it was a good idea. I said, "that's a good idea dad! But what if it starts spreading worldwide?"

My dad replied, "the government have closed all the borders of America and no zombies will be able to cross the border. The only thing we should do is we should go to our company helipad."

I said, "we can go to our company easily dad..! The correct time to go is today night at the pitch dark!"

My dad said to pack up important stuff and leave the remaining stuff.

We started packing and got ready for today's adventure..

Rosalyn's pov :

Without seeing my classmates, I went back to my sister's classroom. Some were crying in fear and some were hungry. I slowly opened the door and came in. It was dark inside.

The teacher was glad that I came back. Everyone started eating the food. I thought of something while eating. We couldn't stay here more than a day.

I said to the teacher, "miss Yasmin, we can't stay here forever. What was written in the zombie alert sent by our government?"

Miss Yasmin showed me the message..

'EMERGENCY BROADCAST MESSAGE ISSUED BY THE GOVERNMENT..
Zombie alert for the residents of United States of America. There are now far than less than two lakhs sixty five thousand customers involved due to extreme zombie activity. Restoration time uncertain..
If you are safe post a photo of you with your address in any social media. The military team will save you within 96 hours.
Stay quarantined. Don't open your door if anyone knocks your door. Stay in dark!'

We are already staying in dark! They sense sound. They can't see in dim light.

"Miss Yasmin, we should leave this place tonight. So they can't see us! We can't stay here more than a day."

"That's not the right decision! We should not leave this place. We can post or photo in every social media with our school address. The military will come and save us for sure."

It seemed like a good idea. It was pitch dark and couldn't take photo. So we removed the black charts from the window and took a photo of us with school address.