Bearing

Taehyung's POV:

"Oh, really?" I asked her after reading her mind. She smiled at me and I hovered my hand over her thigh before taking it back and saying, "I can't wait til I get you to the hotel."

I stopped at a pit stop and we just glared at one another for a good second.

I bobbed my head slightly, my breath becoming shallow, and y/n hurriedly slipped her top off and slid her bra down just enough to expose her beautiful, brown nipples.

She unzipped my jeans' zipper and looked up at me from the passenger's seat with those big, dark brown irises and her long, black eyelashes.

She held me in her palms, fisting me upward and downward like her life depended on it- like I was the only thing she'd ever knew how to hold.

I had my own hand down her garments, flicking my way through her womanhood and opening her up to desire.

Our groans were quiet, soft, but never quite in sync, as I pulsed beneath her fingertips and turned my neck for a kiss.

She kissed me for at most one second, before moaning and turning back to look at my hand, and at the naughty actions it was pursuing down there.

I was about to come undone, but I kept pushing myself.

My dick, now probably so rock solid that if she were to let go it'd still stick straight up, was veiny and bulging at every inch of skin visible.

I could hear her every thought right now, all of it.

I want his dick inside of me again right now, so, so bad..

My hips are moving so much, he's making me squirm, I'll wake the others-

"Let them hear," I said softly, my voice cracking mid-sentence as I strained my neck.

"Oh god," she whispered, gradually getting louder and louder.  She threw her head back at one single flip of my index and middle finger, making her squirt on the leather seat.

In return, I came into her hand, my jeans untouched and her panties soaked.

My cock throbbed and twitched while I effortlessly came, and she smiled watching.

Jesus Christ, this woman, I thought.

"I love you," I whispered to her when we were finished. I did that thing I know she loves, where I move her hair from her gorgeous little face and kiss her on the forehead.

"How are we going to clean this up?"

"Air freshener and lots of bathroom breaks" I told her. She started laughing, and for the first time in a while I was happy.

Genuinely happy.

We're moving out of state, Yeji can't possibly find us all the way in Florida.

And now since I've put together the fact that my best friend actually is gone, I can at least live with some kind of closure..

-

As we arrive at the hotel I tell y/n to wake the three guys up in the backseats.

She does, and we all gather some things and take them inside the hotel room.

Ours were separated like this: Y/n and I, Jimin and Yoongi, and hoseok had his own room.

He wasn't very happy about that because he wanted to share it with yoongi. But they played Rock Paper Scissors to rule it out (just like how mature adults do), and Came to the conclusion that hobi gets his own room.

Meanwhile in our room y/n was looking around for something. I watched her bend down and look underneath the bed and beneath the chairs and desk.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking around for cameras."

No. I won't let the pink room traumatize her. I won't let it traumatize me. And I won't let it traumatize the others either.

It's over.

It's done.

I grabbed y/n by her arm and say, "Sweetheart, we're not there anymore you don't have to-"

-She shook me off and shouted, "Taehyung, please, okay. I'm being safe!"

"Are you kidding? I just drove halfway across the world in a night so that we could start a new beginning and you're still too paranoid to accept the fact that it's over!"

"It's not over," she screamed, "It's not fucking over!"

"Why," I emphasize.

"Why? Because Yeji is still out there!" She pointed around the room at where an imaginary Yeji could be and I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe I should've gotten a room with Hoseok"

"You know what," I said to her, "Go ahead, be my guest! And while you're at it, go and kill Yeji too since you're so damn scared of her!"

"That's what I was planning on doing anyway!"

"You'd be a fool!"

"Because You don't think I'm strong enough to handle her?!"

I stepped closer to y/n. "You're a raging idiot if you think that you could beat Yeji!"

She pushed me away and sat on the bed.

Then she started to cry.

Cry.

She started to cry at what I said.

"Y/n," I try to sympathize. "I didn't mean.." I sigh.

"Leave me alone."

"I'm sorry.." I lift her chin up, "I love you."

She didn't reply.

I started to tickle her and she had no choice but to grab on me to get loose.

"Okay! Okay, I forgive you!!"

"And you.."

"And I love you! Now stop!"

I stopped at once and told her, "we should hop into bed.. Tomorrow's going to be nice out."

I threw her a bath towel and then laid my fists on the mattress in front of her while leaning over. "And I want to go to the beach like I promised."

"Fine;" she mumbled with a smile. I kissed her lips tenderly and she gave in.

-

It was the next morning and I had gone to the hotel's Public Gym area.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket as I did my lifts, and I immediately picked up.

"Hello," I said to y/n. "Are you okay?"

Nothing.

"Babe," I called out, "are you there-"

"-Yeji's on TV."

-
-
-