Test And Missions

Naruto woke up with a groan as he sat up and gazed at the clock to see it was still 4:45 and got up as his stomach rumbled and he was getting a bit hungry. He walked into the kitchen and made some fried eggs, bacon and toasts and poured himself a glass of juice as he sat down and kept the other plate for Satsuki. Satsuki woke up smelling something cooking and walked out to see Naruto eating breakfast and had kept a plate for her too. She was confused as to what he was doing.

"Hey didn't Kakashi tell us not to eat breakfast?" she asked and yawned as she sat down in front of him and he replied after gulping some juice.

"No he suggested us not to eat and I'm not going to go hungry for a survival exercise and that too against an elite Jounin." He said and Satsuki too shrugged and dug in. Both ate in silence after Naruto spoke.

"So what do you think will he going to test us on?" he asked and she shrugged and put a strand of hair behind her ear and he thought that she looked so cute in a sleepy state with those silky unruly hair flailing around but was broken out of it as she spoke.

"I don't care what he gives us I'll pass it and then be one step closer to achieving my goals. I won't let this stop me." She said and he nodded and both continued eating and then got a shower and changed as they walked out as everything was still quiet and early and walked towards training ground 7. They reached the grounds after twenty minutes and were 5 minutes late as they saw Sakura already there sitting and they themselves sat down besides a tree.

"Ohayo Satsuki-Chan, Naruto." She said and Naruto smiled.

"Hn." Replied Satsuki in her trademark Uchiha grunt and Naruto sighed.

"Ohayo Sakura don't mind her she's always grumpy in the morning." He said and she giggled while Satsuki glared at him.

"Bastard." She said and he smiled.

"Bitch." He replied coolly and her glare intensified. She hated when he called her that so innocently. Naruto crossed his arms behind his head and lied down closing his eyes as Satsuki started reading a scroll on Chakra control while Sakura read a book on Medical Ninjas. He slept for three hours while both the girls too fell asleep with books on their faces after a couple of hours. This was the scene Kakashi saw as he came to the field in a swirl of leaves and sweat dropped.

"Alright my cute little genin wake up so we can begin the test." He said clapping his hands as all of them woke up and Sakura screeched while rubbing her eyes as Naruto and Satsuki winced.

"You're late." She said pointing a finger at him and he eye smiled.

"Ma ma Sakura you see a black cat crossed my path and I had to take the long way around." He said lazily as she screeched again and both the other genin covered their ears.

"Liar." She said and Kakashi chuckled.

"Well anyways this is what the test is going to be." He said taking out two bells.

"Your goal is to get a bell from me before noon and the one who doesn't get the bell goes back to the Academy while those who do get to eat their lunch in front of them." He said as Sakura's stomach rumbled and she blushed as he eye smiled at the other two.

"You had breakfast didn't you?" he stated while Naruto grinned foxily with a mischievous smile on his face while Satsuki grunted and smirked.

"Well that's out of the point now." He said as Sakura pointed out something to him.

"But sensei there's only two bells." She asked and Satsuki snorted.

"Really?" she asked mockingly and Sakura glared at her and Naruto sighed face palming.