Vanessa, what are you doing in my room owo

I'm so gonna regret this, anyways, follow me on tiktok (bisexuals4bubbline) please.

If you know me, stop reading, go outside, take a deep breath, and don't bully me I just want attention. :(

Y/n was watching the glamrocks show in the pizzaplex. They spotted Vanessa, their girlfriend, talking to a flashlight charger. WHAT is that thing doing hitting on MY Vanny >:O they thought. Y/n makes their way through the crowd, grabbing a gun from some white dad wearing a "Make fnaf great again" hat. He looked offended, but y/n just flipped him off. They stride un-girlbossingly to Vanessa and Chad(The charging thingamagig). They glare at Chad, and she closed her mouth. They looked at Vanessa. "Why are you talking to her! I told you, she killed my dad! SHE MADE ME FATHERLESS!!" they scream, pointing at Chad. Vanessa looked guilty. "Pumpkin pie, she ju-" "I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!" y/n screams as they run onstage. They push Monty and Roxy off stage, who were holding onto their same sex partners(Be who you are) and started singing fight song. The crowd stared in awe, and Jesus came in. Pee paw Afton came upstairs, looking hot as ever in the new fit.(Shown under)

Vanessa was left speachless

Vanessa was left speachless. How could she mess up so bad. When y/n finished the song, they put their hair in a messy bun. Vanessa got on stage and sung trees 2. Pee paw Afton got on stage and sung with her. Then Jesus. Then Chad. Then OG Freddy. And Glamrock Bonnie came back to life, smacked his ex boyfriends boyfriend(M*nty) and went on stage. Glamrock Freddy came on stage as well and kissed Bonnie. Monty was very angry and tried to come on stage, but Glamrock Bonnie said "Monty dni". Monty then vanished, and Gregory came out of Glamrock Freddy, and looked at y/n. "Demon spawner...?" He said, looking in your eyes. "S-son!?" y/n says. They hug Gregory and steal his phone. They expose him as a dsmp fan who uses Arson online, unironically is emo, and uses typing quirks. Gregory/Arson looked so betrayed. He ran out and put on his dream hoodie and bunny hat.

Time skip

Y/n is on bed with pee paw Afton. Zaddy Afton starts to jerk off to south park mom vore. Vanessa and Jesus come in, making out. Y/n became emo and screamed. Jesus looked up, and took off Vanessas pants. Y/n was certainly in the mood now. Jesus picks up Vanessa and brings her to the bed, beginning to have sex with her. Y/n gets on top of pee paw zaddy afton and rides his dick. Afton thrusts and suddenly turns to a powder. Y/n shoves the powder down their throat and Afton grows back.

I just vored Afton. Like the killer. From five nights at Freddys.

Hope you enjoyed, weirdos.

Seriously what's wrong with you. Get help. Please. Touch grass.(especially if you like dream smp or Monty)
Stop it. Get some help. I will beg and beg. Please.
Also am I the only one who simps for map bot?