The Move

This chapter takes place at the end of season 1 episode 12 (I'm changing it just a bit. Also this is the 2 story 7 bedroom house Raven, Ashley, and the three kids are moving into.)

(POV With Chris and Victoria)

"They'll be here in two days." Victoria says.

"We shouldn't have done it .... That stupid necklace." Chris replies.

"The police would have put it together eventually ... Don't think for one second she's taking the fall for something she didn't do." V

"We're gonna be pariah's in this town." C

"We can handle it." V

"And Allison?" C

"She'll learn. Ravens going to be here tomorrow and she'll help her.....What about Scott?" V

"I'm not the only one he has to worry about now." C

(Ravens POV)

I put my last box in the moving truck and turned around. My three kids and best friends Ashley were all looking at me with sad eyes.

"Why do you all look so sad I'm just leaving one day ahead of you! Your gonna be fine with Ashley ok? She's gonna look after you and then tomorrow your gonna come meet me in Beacon hills in our new house!!! We'll be back together before you know it and your dad and Allison will be with us."

"I know but we're still gonna miss you!" My daughter Hope says.

"Baby everything is gonna be ok. If it makes you feel better I'm gonna miss you guys too. I Love You three!"

"I Love You Too!" My three children say.

"I'm gonna miss my wine drinking buddy." Ashley says.

"Girl I'm gonna miss you too but your coming tomorrow and we're gonna sit on the couch in our pjs drinking wine watching criminal minds at 12:00 at night ok?"

"Promise?"

I roll my eyes smiling "Yes I promise! Now GROUP HUG!!"

We all hug and say goodbye and I Love You and I drive off.

When I get to Beacon hills it's really early in the morning and I didn't stop To take a nap on the way here so bring some boxes out and I go ahead and go up to my room and as soon as I hit the bed Im sleeping. (The furniture was already moved to the house. The truck just has boxed of clothes, house decorations, grimoires, herbs, and many other things.)

When I wake up it's 1:00pm so I get up and grab some of my things out of my boxes and go take a shower and get ready for the busy day.

I make a grocery list of all the things me, Ashley, and the kids need. Then I leave in my car that came when the furniture came and go to the grocery store.

Once I got everything I need I go home and put it all away and then I decided to start unpacking everything but before I can start I get a phone call.

🙎🏻‍♂️Father of my children🙎🏻‍♂️
(Left-Chris
Right-Raven)

Hello?

Hey Victoria told me you were coming in for the funeral?

Yes I'm here already I got in
early this morning.

Where are you staying and
are the kids with you?

I bought a house I'm thinking
We should stay and no there
Coming in later tonight.

Ok does Allison know?

No I wanted to surprise her.

Ok well just let me know if
you need anything!

Actually what time does she get out of school tomorrow?

2:15

Ok I'm gonna pick her up after
school with the kids and then
we'll come see you  before we
Have to get ready for the funeral!

Ok bye!

Bye

(Call ended)

After a few hours it's starting to get dark I finished unpacking with a little help of my magic.

I decided to get the wine out and ready because I know Ashley is gonna want some when she gets here.

About an hour later it's dark outside. I hear a car door close and go outside.

"MOM!!" My 3 kids yell running to me.

"Hey babies. I missed you!"

"Heyyy you ready for some pjs, wine, and criminal minds??" Ashley says.

"Uhhh is that even a question! Okay let's get inside it's dark out and I bet your all tired. All of your rooms are fixed up so y'all can just go change into pjs and go to bed!" I say as we walk inside.

"But we just got hereee!" Bennett claims with a whin

"Bed now or I take your PlayStation."

"Fineee." Thomas says.

"Night mom love you. " all three kids say running upstairs.

"Goodnight! Love you too!"

"Kids" Ashley say with a sign

"Yea. Let's go get into our pjs! Meet back in the kitchen for wine?" I say

"Race ya!!" Ashley replies.

You see the thing about me and Ashley is we have been friends since we were babies and we are basically sisters and even though we're in our thirties were actually like little kids when we're together.

"Oh your on" I say running up the stairs

5 minutes later I come downstairs and fix our wine glasses and go sit down on the sofa with a big blanket for us to share.
She comes down not long after I sit down.

"Ha I beat youuu!!" I say

"Haha whatever." She says rolling her eyes while smiling.

We watch criminal minds for about 2 hours then we both fall asleep on the sofa leaning our heads on each other.

(End of chapter 1)
Authors note: hope you guys like chapter 1!!