-Days off-

Mikes p.o.v
I bang my alarm clock,fucking clock...I snuggled back in my pillow, I was to tired to do anything or get up besides it's my day off, so why not chill and sleep the rest of the day- I thought and slowly fell asleep again.

-3 hours later-

I heard my alarm clock again,
Fuck it. I got up
Flipping over to the side of the bed. I yawned standing up from my bed walking towards the bathroom- I face the mirror
Seeing a tired me. I frown and turn the shower on

-32 minutes later-

I put a black shirt on and a red beanie. I flop on my bed again
My phone buzz, agh who the fuck wants to bug me?!
I grab it and look at the text "who's number is that?" I ignored it turning my phone off and laying back down on my face-

-1 hour later-

I grab my keys and hoodie I walked out the door feeling cold ass breeze hit my face. I walk downstairs, 'fucking weather always cold...' got in my car and started it backing from the parking lot, going threw the streets 'I should have got that girls number...heh she was so beautiful'

I got out my car locking it, I spin my keys around my finger walking in the store I put them away...
'Wow a lot of people here-' I looked at my clock to see ITS FUCKING 7:12AM?!!!! I punch a Shelf next to me making it almost fall. Whatever I'm here already why not just get my things...

-back home-

I turn on the TV watching shows
I heard a knock at my door to...
Agh! I got up who's fucking coming at my house when they know it's my day off?! Jeez people these days... I open the door
"Hello Mi-" I slap my door shut
'WHY IS THAT PURPLE BITCH HERE!' I still remember the night I blush thinking about it....

"Go home Vincent I had enough of your bull shit! You were the one who made that gross cake didn't you?!! And you told me to stay out of your way why not you stay out of my way!!!" I said to the door.
Yes I'm still scared to even eat cake anymore I had got most of my membranes back...I heard him sigh and started hearing foot steps leave...finally alone again.

I walked back, sitting down on my couch, I started changing dumb channels. So boring... I look behide me, looking at the door
'Did I upset him?...' I sigh and looked back "HOLY FUCK!!!!" I kicked his stomach "OW JEEZ!" He yelled "HOW DID YOU... GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!" I said looking straight seeing him hold his stomach..

"I-I pick locked your door..." he smirked. Is it really the time to be fucking smirking the hell.?
"Dude your lucky I don't have a gun I could have killed you.." I said my voice going low at every word- "aw Mikey so you don't want me dead?~" he purr I frown fucking fag- "shut up of course I want you dead..." I said crossing my arms and legs. "Hm alright~"

"?what's with the lo-HEY!" He lift me up bride style, "PUT ME DOWN FUCK FACE!!" I started hitting his chest "you look so adorable with that beanie of yours~! I can't help it!" Fucking shithead gonna rip his guts out...
I stop struggling, erm...
He look lost in the hallways idiot
"What are you looking for..?" I asked "bedroom~" oh hell no! I kicked his face making him drop me

"Agh!" bad idea. I rub back of my head jeez I'm gonna have a bad headache tomorrow...I looked at Vincent who was bleeding like hell with his nose cover in blood, I stood up and walk to the bathroom grabbing a wet towel and a dry one, walking back.
I bend down to my knee "hey sorry I kicked you in the face..."

"Mm.." I lift his face to look at me I wipe his nose with the wet towel
"So.guessing your mad at me?"
He huffed at me, I wipe more of his face and with a dry towel to dry his face.. "so I'm not gonna get an answer huh?" I sat backwards looking in his soulless eyes...
He sigh "no I'm not mad at you..."
I titled my head. He mind as well has problems-

"I'm mad at something else." Hey nice going mike making him re think about what ever piss him off
I slap my face in my hands, stupid fucking voices always saying shit to me. "Ay Vince I didn't know that something bad happen to you...and re minded you. I'm.." I stoped shit I can't say sorry to him!, "I'm so-" he looked at me and smiled. What??? "It's okay Mikey I accept your apology heh"
I frown "whatever least you got my point..." I crossed my arms looking at the side, "Mikey wanna continue?" I look back. "What??" He smirk. Oh fuck "NO I will like not to continue shit..." he stood up and pulled me up by the arm

"Please?~" I just bust his nose and he still likes me?! "No-" I said he wrap his self around my waist pulling me closer to him he bend down to close to my face "aw but your body says something different~" he kissed my neck
"Hey! Don't do that!!" Shit this is getting uncomfortable...and gross!
He sucked my neck biting it...
"Er-erm~ Stooop!~" my phone buzz oh thank god!

He stopped, I grabbed my phone
"Haha! I've been safe from you!" I said smiling "who is it?" He ask me I look at the name "oh it's just phone guy" he looked at me angrily and grab my phone
"HEY! I have to answer back!" I said he roll his ''eyes'' he grins evilsh, "oh well he won't text you back now or ever~" he throw my phone "VINCENT THATS MY PHONE!!" He grab me again and kissed my cheek "stop vin now!"

He looked at me "is it because of Scott huh? You like him don't you..." he said with a mad tone
I mean his a nice guy and does like listen to me...alot
"Uhm...no his just a friend"
" only a friend eh?"
"Y-Yes..."
"Yea right his just gonna make you like him and than make you go against me!" His hands turn to fist "first I don't like you in the first place...second his just my friend! Thirdly Stop being jealous!"

I yelled at him, 'should have listen to my voices..' It was now silent and awkward... "i am sorry Mike..just got piss off your always hanging out with him...guess I did get jealous" oh fuck now I'm the bad one JEEZ!!! ITS MY DAY FUCKING OFF!!!
I just have to make him happy...
Okay but how 'wow how so stupid Mike...' I growl at myself can't believe I'm gonna do this,

I walked over to Vincent and wrapped my arms around his Torso, what im short to reach his highet... "mike?" I didn't respond back, i felt him turn around and wrapped himself around me as well. "Sorry mike, and by the way I broke your phone..." oh shit fucker I'm gonna ERM "it's fine.."
I said in his shirt "Vincent my room is straight down by the way" I chuckled, "oh-pfft-it's late to tell me Mikey" I smiled, I feel so safe right now...

"Vince why is your body warm?" 'Wow that's a dumbass question'
"Hm guess I have a hot body~" pfft "yea right" I laughed, he chuckles "let's go" he grab my hand and walked to my room
"Please no weird shit..." I really was sleepy not ready for any of that gay shit, he nods and pulls me into a hug and falls on the bed with me in his arms

"Let's just lay together~" I nodded and snuggle up in his chest
"As long there is no kissing..." I slowly fell asleep "okay" he kissed my forehead "what the hell did I just said?". . . "Oh you didn't say where not to kiss~" gosh this guy is such a pain in the ass!
I ignored him and continue going to sleep in his arms feeling his legs wrapped around mine

'Warm.sweet.mean.kind.'