chapter 15 ethan

>>>warning>>>gore ahead>>>

i have been coming to the twins meetings as their go to person whenever they have someone to be investigated or suspicious about. they have no qualms that i may be targeted by them. damn! theyre the dons of the most feared mafia in the world. although theyre not that frivolous like other dons, theyre the epitome of hell itself if ever you cross them. no one. i mean no one touches me without facing the death door.

one incident made it clear to me how serious the twins were on their words. a newly hired bodyguard assigned to keep crowds away from me whenever there was an invite managed to bruise me. i know what i said before that only the closed circle knows about our faces, that was the case if we are doing mafia business. otherwise we pose as owners of an empire business mostly hotels and security agencies that caters to royalties and country politicians.

yes, i mean it.

WE.

the twins already introduced me through a, you guessed it, a party. again. this time composed of ceos and executives from different companies that they have been investing in as major shareholders and their very own company as well. and this time, the twins gave a distance of 1 meter enclosure from me and a meter also from them to the crowd. cade on my right and shane to my left.

back to the me having a bruise from the bodyguard, well. i was going through our private hallway and he maybe on patrol. he didnt recognize me apparently from his brief since i was just wearing cades huge white t-shirt and short shorts and grabbed me by my upper arm and was slammed to the wall. he demanded that i was to be escorted to his employers since i was 'trespassing' in their private quarters. so we did. me on my naked legs and toes and being gripped hard on my upper arm and brutely ushered to what i was now very familiar ivory door of my beloved mates office. i know im a wolf and could easily outpowered him but much to my omega self, hes a vampire. hes a tad stronger than me. curiousity clawed on me on what might my mates would do, i kept quiet and acted meek as i could be. i know im harsh but the guy needs to know his employers faces if he wants to survive in this job, right? i looked up to him and saw his smug and proud face. maybe hes happy he found an intruder and this might boost him to a higher rank in the security ladder. he wished though. poor him. he then knocks on the door proudly and exclaimed his name to be recognized before he was granted permission to enter. after a few second, the door opened revealing my mates head down on their desks persuing through a stack of papers. techno was there, too. the guy then dragged me to enter. when techno saw me, his eye grew wide in horror. not for me though. for my captor.

"what is it?" shane said scribbling something on some papers still not lifting his head up to see whats going on before him. techno, who is assisting him, cannot budge from his position or even utter a thing due to shock.

"i found this filthy creature lurking by your private quarters, sir. he might be a burglar or a spy." the lean burly guy said quite confident for his find. i myself, commend for his confidence when talking to this monsters i call my beloveds. i know i can be so twisted at time. take it from someone who is on internet most of his life unfiltered.

"take him to the security and wait for our instructions." cade said curtly and was too engrossed on his papers.

now i cant take it anymore. my gut is screaming at me to laugh and my wolf is not helping either cause hes all over the floor laughing his ass out and my arm is slowly getting asleep from his grip.

"really, dear? are you sure about that? cause i dont mind." i said in one breath earning a head snap up from the two of them.

"WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS!" shane bellowed. cade in a second grabbed my waist and securely seated me on his lap. he then checked me out with his amazingly soft hands. i cant even stop my moans as his hand managed to slide across my bare legs. but suddenly, a loud snarl and growl rang inside the room. apparently the whole house heard cade as he saw my bruised arm.