The Most Beautiful Moment

"That's weird." You said. You grabbed Bruno's hand and started walking down the stairs. "W-Wait where are we going!?" "To Abuela. Maybe she'll-" Bruno ran back to his cave. "No! It probably just means something has to be done to prevent you crying over a balcony!" His rat friends went to his side and seemed to talk to him. "Brunito-" he squeaked before you could finish. "Y-Y/N I think I just- need to be alone right now-" You pouted. "No! I'm not walking down those stairs alone! I'm staying right here!" You sat down arms and legs crossed. "Y/N just go...!" You refused. He walked out and sat down with you. "You're being childish." he said. "I don't care. I don't wanna walk down those stairs without you." Bruno smirked and stood up, grabbing your hand make you do the same. He rushed down the stairs, and out of the house. "Woah! Bruno where are we going-!?" "I wanna show you something!" He giggled. You two ran all the way to the walls of the Encanto, gazing at the sunset and river. "Wow..." you gasped. You never expected a place with such a tragic past to be so... beautiful. "There's only one thing more beautiful than this." Bruno sighed. "What is it?" Your curiosity filled you. What could Bruno think is so much more beautiful than this? He looked at you with loving eyes, his smile softer than silk. You blushed hard, trying not to let him see. You usually wouldn't be flattered so easily, but in this case with Bruno, that alone could catch you off guard. Still holding your hand, he leaned forward to where your noses were almost touching. "B-Bruno?" "Y/N... I..." You stopped him with your first kiss. 29 years of beautiful life, both of you have your first kiss.