pt.2

A bewildered Rindou followed behind you as you dragged him by his hand across the mall. You currently were looking to see if there was some kind of area that gave you nostalgia- some place you went to as a kid. For the past 3 days, you've been looking for some sense of comfort. And the easiest comfort to find is the comfort that comes from the best childhood memories.

"What exactly are you looking for?" Rin asked. You slowed down your paste to look behind you and at Rin. "A place with nostalgia." You replied. "Like?-" "Build a bear!" You exclaimed, he shook his head and snickered, his heart melting at your childish act. "Cute. Where is it?" You replied by pointing across the big building and at the shop; your chest warming up at the sight of a place that brought you happiness when you were younger. This place always reminded you of your father.

"Let's go in!" You rushed near the entrance as Rin followed you, not speed walking like you were, but also not walking slow as well to avoid being far behind.

A lady who looked to be in her mid 30's greeted you both as you walked in. You replied with a simple "Hi" as Rindou didn't reply and followed behind you silently.

The atmosphere made you grin. It felt warm and welcoming; there were children with their parents getting stuffed animals made for them, a bright smile taking over their faces. "What could you possibly want at a kids shop? Seriously. You're more childish than I thought." He laughed. You slapped his shoulder jokingly - not noticing the slight blush that formed on his cheeks. He honestly thought you were the cutest thing in the world right now.

"It's not just a kids shop. And I'm not childish.." You smiled.

"Whatever you say.." His smile slowly faded as he looked behind himself. "Get whatever you want, I wanna go talk to an old friend." He walked off before you could even reply. But never mind Rin, the stuffed animals here would look extremely cute in your bedroom.

You picked up your desired one and smiled. You would've gotten one made, but you automatically wanted to take this one home as soon as you saw it. You were having a nice time looking around until you heard a loud voice yell "SECURITY!" making you panic.

You looked behind yourself only to see Rindou beating up some guy. You frowned, sitting the bear you held in your hand down, and after walking to Rin, you slapped him in the back of his neck and looked at him - your stare full of distaste and annoyance as he stopped and looked back at you. His expression hard to explain with words.

"Can you not go one day without doing some stupid shit, Rin?" You sighed, grabbing him by his wrist. One thing he really didn't enjoy was seeing you angry, especially at him. It always left a bad taste in his mouth after you've scolded him.

He didn't reply, but stepped on the guy that he beat up and frowned. "Rin." You grabbed his wrist tighter, making him move his foot away from the guy.

"Let's go. You've done to much." You dragged him out of the build a bear shop and when you two reached the outside of the mall, you let his wrist go.

"Why'd you do that?" You asked. "He was looking at your-" You interrupted him by grabbing his hand.

"Just take me home." You frowned. He frowned as well, kissing your forehead. "I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you- can we watch that weird thing you were watching on netflix last night together?" You felt a bit relieved to heat that, but you were still pissed at him. "It's called You, and sure."

"Oh, so it's called Rindou?" He joking asked. You softly slapped him on the shoulder as you both laughed. "Shut up." You smiled.