Chapter 9

Y/N's Dream POV
"Hey mommy! Look at these cat ears I found for my birthday party!" I was so cheerful back then. I looked liked a regular 5 year old. Had no eyepatch or horns or anything. My left eye was red,blood red.

"It'll look cuter if you put one of them on." I looked just like my mom(minus the red eye). *puts cat ear on head. "Meow!" "See adorable." But it all ended the next day.

"Y/N! COME OVER HERE!" "MOMMY!! WHAT'S GOING ON!" "Our village is under attack by the one of the devil's armies.(hint hint) "Y/N! Hold still." "AAHHHHH! Mommy,what is this feeling. It feels!" "It's magic honey."

"M-magic."

"Your dad is powerful. I learned magic from him. It was difficult because I'm a mortal."

"Your powerful Y/N. Don't use it-."
I witnessed my mom die. Stabbed by a purple haired fallen angle.

"Mommy. Mommy. MOMMY!!!"

"Awww. Someone misses their mommy. No worries you'll see her soon." He spoke in the most visous way.

"Please. I DONT WANNA DIEE!!"
*BOOM BOOM

"Did explosions just come out of my-. This is new."

"Jeez kid,you don't know how to use your own powers." A man with blonde hair and an eyepatch came out.
(oh yeah,you shot the dude the other side if the village.)

"Who are you? Are you my daddy?"

"Uuhh. Yeah sure kid. I'm here to pick you up." "Dad" said.

"Yay!*jumps on him."
"Let's go home,Y/N."

Y/N's POV
That dream. Wait the...the fallen angle. I know him. This,this is hurting my brain. "Ugh." Oh no! I'm transforming! I ran out of Dipper's arms :,(. I ran out of the shack and ran into the forest. "UGHHAAHHH!!!" The horns coming out of my head. My huge blood red bat like wings came out of back.

"you know he's gonna find out sooner or later." A familiar voice said. "Dad! Please please don't kill me!" I pleaded."No worries. I aprove." "Dad I think you've gone mental."

"What do mean. I'm always mental."

Timeskip
Y/N's POV
"Tomorrow is Summerween,right?" I asked. "Yep!" Mable said happily. "What are you dressing up as?" Mable asked. Me and Mable were the only ones at the shack. Both Grunkle Stans were somewhere and Dipper went to the arcade with Soos. Wendy was just hanging out with her group of friends. "I'm going to be one of those anime girls with car ears and a tail. Basically I'm going as a black cat."I said boardly. "Aww. Cats are so cute! Me and Dipper are dressing up as Leafa and Kirito."(I couldn't think of anything elese.)

A/N
Shout out to @vanelopeheart101,@LadyXephoes,@Yuki-Hayashi
~ccbee04