new start

Rimuru just arrived at the new world and he immediately use his skill to detect nearby creature

[Master i detected a human, and it seems like the human is in critical condition]

Rimuru:"cmon lets go there ASAP"

[Yes]

-few sacond later-

Rimuru sees a man with black robe laying on the altar with no legs and a sword in his chest.

Rimuru:"(dammn he lost soo much blood and i think he's in the arms of death. I need to go fast)"

Rimuru:"ciel is this man aura is enough?"

[i think his aura is perfect for disguise]

Rimuru:"great, lets begin"
.
.
.
.

{Rimuru start the aura synchronization}

-few minutes later-

Rimuru:"is it done?"

[Yes, and this should be cover our aura]

Rimuru:"thats great. Now.....hey old man are you allright?"

[......]

Old man:"do i look like allright to you?. What are you doing standing right there for 5 minutes im dying over here, HELP ME!!"

Rimuru:"hehe sorry"

-rimuru come to the old man and heal him-

[Notice the sword has a strange magic in it]

(Yea i felt it too)

Old man:" aaaah good you brought a potion thats a relieved. And by the way what are you doing in this forest kid?"

(no thanks? How rude)

Rimuru:"umm i just wanted to find a city but i get lost to the forest hehe"

[Master that was awful lie]

(Shut up)

Old man:" the city? Are you one of the people who think they're from another world or something?. Listen here kid, there are many people who believe they are from another world and they think that being a adventurer is a best idea and you know what?, they were killed in their first quest. Soo dont be an adventurer."

(Shut up would ya, you old man!!)

Rimuru:"yes yes^^....but beside that why are you injured in the middle of the forest?"

Old man:"uhhh..there is some crazy ritual and those kind kidnapped me"

Rimuru:"who are you anyway?"

Old man:"im just a normal old man you see"

Rimuru:"if you're an ordinary old man, why is this sword has a complex magic structure that resemblance a seal?"

Old man:"huh......you know kid, there is something you better not known. And since you help me, im in a good mood and now i think you should leave"

Rimuru:"what if i dont?"

Old man:"than YOU WILL DIE"
-the old man grow 6 spider like legs form his back-

Rimuru:"arachne?... No you're just a mutant are you?"

Old man:"rwaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

<HELL FLARE>