one night stand ~character sketch

Character sketch

ridhima sharma =a very kind girl with loving nature . daughter of rohan and reema sharma. has a younger sister name riya. lives in mumbai for collage . family is in delhi . had gone through a bad relationships .she doesn't like to go to party. a brilliant student .

kabir verma = he is a playboy , spoil brat . his parents live in jaipur . uses girls as tissue paper . he just like them for one night stand doesn't like to be in relationship . many girls are after him.

vansh raisinghania = he is handsome , hadworking . middle class guy with responsiblity of his young brother . his father died long ago and his mother died giving birth to his little brother . and lives in delhi with his brother . last year student.

sejal jagtap = best friend of ridhima or more like soul sisters . both are roomates lives in hostel . her parents live in banglore . completely opposite of ridhima .a party animal . girlfriend of aryan roy .

aryan roy = cute and shy guy . boyfriend of sejal. first was common friend of ridhima and sejal , love sejal at first sight but wasn't able to confess his felling so finally sejal proposed him . has a soft corner for ridhima as she has helped him and sejal lot in their relationship.

angre raisinghani = brother of vansh . loves her brother to no extend . considerd vasnsh as his god father . lives with vansh calls him buddy .

rohan sharma = father of ridhima and riya sharma . husband of reema sharma. loves his both daughter equally. works in a private company. protective for father.

reema sharma = wife of rohan sharma . loves her both daughter like anything.
is a doctor in sunshine hospital . loves to spend time with her family .

riya sahrma = adopted daughter of rohan and reema sharma. loves her didu [ ridhima ] a lot . is an adorable child.

chanchal sharma = ex wife of rudra singh .aunt of ridhima . cunning women doesn't like ridhma . loves her twin daughters a lot . compare them with ridhima with alot.

ishani and siya sharma = twin daughter of chanchal and rudra sharma. couisns sisters of ridhima loves her like her own sister.

reema and rohan found riya on their doorstep with she was 1 day old. ridhima bounded with her well and so with them . So reema and rohan so they decided to adopt her .

Sorry for the delay
Tell me your review about this part . If there is any need characters will be added . If there is any spelling mistake or typing mistake then I am sorry i have not done prove reading . I won't be able to update regularly so i am sorry for that . And sorry if I am not able to reply to anyone .

Are you guys excited for RraHel's upcoming projects ?

Take care of yourself and your loved ones as corona cases are increasing day by day . Wear mask avoid to go out

🧿☘️ Love and peace to all 🧿☘️