Prologue

REVENGE is not a good thing to everyone,even to me. But it can give me a fullfil feeling that always been missing to me for a long time.

When my girlfriend died because of her, i immediately planned this.

I will broke your heart woman,i'll gonna broke it into pieces.

I will make sure that you'll gonna suffer,and you'll gonna feel the hell that you make my girlfriend feel before she die.

I came back to the reality when she accidentally hit my past girlfriend's flowerpot,reason for it to fall from its place and broke into pieces.

I was immediately alarmed and didn’t know what to do, but my heart felt so angry and sad.

As if I had lost myself and my vision darkened, my hands spontaneously moved to her neck and choked her tightly and harder.

“Fuck it! Do you know what you did ?! You just broke the flowerpot that Hadrianna gave me! Aughhr! Tanginaaaa!”

I choked her more and harder, she was now leaning againts the wall and she was like floating now from the ground because her feet were one feet distance from the ground.

“A-h, Aray, mas-sa-saki-it V-Vi-o-oni-o-or-re....H-Hin-ndi-i...Ahhhhhh.....A-Ak...o..M-Ma-ak-kah-hin-ng-ga..”

But all I saw was the opening of her fucking mouth, I didn't even hear what she said.

But what I noticed was the beginning of her lips turning pale.

It was as if I had been burned by a fire and immediately let her go, as if I had returned to reality and regained control of myself.

I even heard her having trouble at her breathing,i know why,i just choked her.

I just ignored her and start picking up the broken pieces from the broken flowerpot.

“Vion---”

I immediately stop her from talking.

“Shut up woman! This is your fucking shit fault!”

After picking up all the pieces of broken flowerpot , i gently carry it and put it to an safe container.

“Vi---”

“I said shut up! Don't you fucking know how to fucking shut shit up?!”

She immediately shut her mouth, but she start whimbering softly, I could already hear her soft sniffle as if she was making it more silent but she can't handle it, because she didn't want anyone to hear and it was as if she had been holding on to it for a long time and she couldn't stop them.

After hearing those of her soft whimbering of her, i feel like i was now eating by my own guilt.

Fuck it! Look what you did Vioniore! You just made a woman cry, How heartless you are?!

I heavily sighed because of what's my conscience said. How could i get or fulfill my vegeance if just hearing those of her whimber is making me ate by my guilt?!

What a fucking damn huge shit,Vioniore?!

I look directly at her eyes,and i can see the guilt, the sadness, and other emotional feelings to her eyes.

I pretended to roll my eyes at her when I saw her staring into my eyes as well.

When she saw the rolling of my eyes she immediately seemed to feel guilty or just whatever she felt suddenly, if he was suddenly embarrassed I don’t know. She suddenly looked down and she seemed to wipe away her tears.

I could have just rolled my eyes around but i accidentally stopped my eyes on the table where the tissues were, I immediately went to it and took one box of tissues. When I got it, I handed it to her, she looked surprised but she also took what I handed her.

She immediately used it at her tears and at her face.

She looks okay now, definetely just for outside apperance but not inside. Yeah,yeah,yeah,i don't care.

But if you really don't even care at her,even a little one percent, why did you handed her a one box of tissues ,why you still not doing your plan idiot? Why you---

Okay,fine,i care at her,aughrr,is it normal? Is it normal asking nor talking to your conscience?

When I was satisfied inside that she was feeling well, I immediately left her there.

Not really that immediately but a little bit more fuck it, why i suddenly can't explain what i feel or what i'm doing nor ahh i suddenly have a hard at explaining. Did i suddenly change into a stupid one? Then why that fast? Aughrr, i'm getting stupid and stupider.

I just looked somewhere but it was as if I was having a nightmare at where i was standing right now because of what I suddenly seeing.

Is what I'm seeing right now right? Did i just saw Acalina with my past girlfriend? What the heck???!!!!

I blinked my eyes twice and thrice just to see if what I was seeing was true.

And nothing change i still now seeing Acalina with no emotion and talking with my past girlfriend,Hadrianna,that also have no emotion.

What the......

I feel like i suddenly lose all of my strength. It was as if they've sense me or as if i was a fire because when they saw me , they were so shocked and immediately leave or teleport to somewhere.

What the heck am i telling?!

I feel like my soul have left me for a second,when i look again at where i saw them, but unfortunately they were no longer there.

Am i just seeing a wrong scenarois for a second?

Whatever it is, bur what's truth was it make my soul left for a second. It was just, you know, my past girlfriend,Hadrianna, already die at tortured.

Fearing that I might see more hilarious or just a thing, I just went inside.

Acalina was already sleeping there at our bed. She looks so pretty, but how can a girl like her kill and tortured my girlfriend?

I slowly landed a kiss at her forehead, before i could left she geld my wrist before moaning something.

Is she having nightmare?

Is her past hunting her now?