Intro

( Please play video while reading!) Once Upon a time; A saying that we all have heard a bit too much now, to say we love stories with happy endings! A nice wedding and animals that understand us or maybe the perfect child, whether it is to be a baby boy or girl, or a young magical boy or girl that started flying through the air and softly landing in your mistress's arms. But maybe the stores don't always go to plan, maybe the child dies, or during the amazing moment a huge fire breaks out and your mister gets left in it and dies, you start to feel panic as the moment comes back to you the flames, the screams, the cries as your mister wants to hold your hand and feel your presents just as he begins to fall, but all you do is stand there crying and frozen not knowing what to do. But maybe it was all a dream, as you look around you see pillows, some on the ground or some beside you. 

Looking around confused you start to be brought back to that moment. The flames, the other mistresses pulling you by the arm, that you still have a mark from. the townspeople of his, blaming you for his death as you begin to fall from all of the pressure. the guards pulling the people away as they notice your distress. She never had a kid, nor did one fly from the sky softly landing in her arms, as a god like being watched from above. She always wondered what she did to deserve such a fate, walking around endlessly until death decided to show up and take another soulless victim.