II

A/N: Camilo's room changed due to a thread I saw on twitter that his room is full of mirrors.

——

Hearing the sound of the Madrigals singing in the morning is the best, you'll feel alive and would want to join the fun. While they were having their own dance numbers, Casita walked you through the center of itself, there was another person who was dragged and it was Camilo.

"Hola Camilo."

"Hola Y/N."

You have noticed that both of you were the center of attraction, the rest of the Madrigals looking at you two. "Can I have this dance, mi amor?" You laughed at him, gladly taking the your hand to his.

Camilo led you into a waltz and is gracefully guiding you around the floor with also the help of Casita. As expected of the performer of the Madrigals, he always made you amazed on his performances.

After a good minute of dancing and waltzing, Luisa called everyone, signaling that the table and chairs had been set up. Abuela also called all of you and ordered the grandkids to help Julieta get their breakfast. Everybody sat on their chairs, and instead of Isabela, you are in between her and Camilo.

"Everyone," Abuela started, "I suppose it is time for an announcement. Camilo hijo, do you remember anything around when you got your gift?"

After munching Julieta's tasty arepa con queso, the shapeshifter answered. "Nothing much that I remember, Abuela. Is it something related to my gift?"

Abuela laughed. "No, not directly to your gift. More like, you said your promise to me on certain...someone." she looked at you and you gazed your look away from somewhere. 'Abuela, why now?!' you internally screamed.

Camilo thought a bit before gaining a lightbulb above his head. "Oh..that one. Well, I guess there's no reason to hide it since I know Dolores have told you all, am I right?"

Dolores and the rest of the family just chuckled and continued eating. He looked at you and smirked, "You must've thought I forgot, no? There's no way I would forget that promise of mine to you, mi vida."

You are so sure you are red as a tomato right now. Your voice is stuck on your throat with no means of wanting to come out. "There's no rush. You two are still in your teens. You still have time to get know more each other, Camilo and Y/N. I do this because I support you. We support you two. And I want the best for my primer nieto and his ser amado."

"T-thank you Abuela. I'll take a good care of your dear nieto." You smiled genuinely. The members laughed lightly and is happy for the both of you. You continued eating with the Madrigals, chatting and helping out on minor chores they have. But most of them doesn't want you to help out, as you are a dear guest of their hijo Camilo, even if you said you don't mind it. Apparently they are more stubborn than you.

"Y/N," Camilo called out to you.

"Oh, you're done with your chores outside the town?"

"Yeah, nothing much happened. I only shifted few times here and there. Are you tired? Come sleep in my room. I gotta do a small errand then I'll come back here."

You nodded at him. Camilo's room looks different now. From a stage room, his room became full of mirrors but he modified it that you won't be confused on where to go to sleep. That boy cares so much about you, that he'll do everything just to make you comfortable. Not for long, you fell into a deep sleep.

—————

"Camilo," Bruno called out from the outside of his tower. "Are you busy? I'm gonna show you something. Come up here when you have time."

He nodded and the older man went back into his room. Somehow, he's getting a bad feeling about this. Camilo shrugged it off and just hurried on doing his thing.

After a few minutes, Camilo knocked on Bruno's door. There, he saw his tío in the middle of his room, already working on the ritual. "Tío, what is it that you want to show me?"

Bruno ushered him to enter the circle of sand. He sat infront of him, signalling that Bruno can start working on his thing already. The sand started to move and encircle them both, creating a dome out of it. There can be seen a green silhouettes of whatever it is gonna happen in the future.

He opened his eyes and went close to the vision, trying to make out what is happening on it. "I-I tried doing a vision last night, in hopes of seeing a new good future for us and the family. But what I saw was horsemen with weapons. Infiltrating Encanto and hurting our family and the neighbors."

"But why do you have to tell me this, tío?"

He gulped before continuing. "Over there nearby the horsemen, I saw Y/N."

Camilo's eyes widened. "Why would she be there? What reason?" He also took a close look to where his Tio is pointing. Why are you in his vision and what are you doing there?

The vision changed again, this time a much more clearer image of you going into the enemy is what the two is seeing. You come close and close to the horsemen and the sand fades away along with the vision.

"Wait! Why did it ended?! What's gonna happen to her?!"

"Calm down-"

"How can I calm down?!" Camilo fumed. He forced himself to relax knowing that reacting strongly immediately wouldn't make him think irrationally. "Okay," he took a deep breath and let it out. "Okay, I'm good. So, what will happen next?"

Bruno took the green glass from his vision. Despite it being clear from the sand earlier, the vision in glass is...blurry.

"This is the first time I had a vision with a blurry ending. But, let's not hope that it'll end up badly. Do not tell anyone, specially her. Abuela needs to know this first. And also don't tell your sister or she'll tell everybody and we are all doomed. Understand?"

Camilo nodded. Though he want the vision glass for himself, it is better that tío Bruno gets to hide it on a safe space. And he might accidentally show it to Y/N at his room.

He got out of Bruno's tower and proceeded to go to his room. Shaking all of the negative thoughts he had from that vision, he put a smile on his like a performer he is. Knocking on a door first so that Y/N knows he is entering his room, looking cautiously and is making little noise just in case he might wake you up.

"Y/N mi amor? Are you here?"

Light snores can be heard across his door. He treaded lightly and found you sleeping soundly on his bed, embracing his other yellow ruana.

Camilo blushed at the sight. He sat beside you and brushed away a few strands of your away from your beautiful sleeping face. "Why are you so gorgeous mi vida?" He then pressed a light kiss on your forehead which caused you to stir on your sleep, but not enough to wake you up.

His smiled faded as he remembered Bruno's vision. He will make sure that nothing, or no one, gets to hurt his amor de su vida.