Explanation

First I want to give credit to Sabrinart19 on Tumblr for the cover picture.

Hi guys this is an explanation of my Au. So there are quirks. Izuku works at a daycare part time and a boba shop as well. He owns the boba shop and the daycare belongs to Kaminari. Izuku and Kaminari are best friends. Izuku and Kaminari hate violence and gun but will result to violence if need. But they don't very often because they both have PTSD of guns and people fighting because of their home life when they were kids/tweens. (I put tweens on purpose because it reps. ages 10-12). Now onto Bakugou and Shinsou run a mafia together. It is called the "Blood Bath Mafia". Made by me and my friend we know it's crappy name but oh well.

Even though both Kaminari and Izuku own and work at these places. They still have to go to school. U.A. is a school for LGBTQ+ teens. The purpose of the school is to make LGBTQ+ teens straight or at least bisexual but mostly straight. Parents who enroll their teens are homophobic. Izuku and Denki are scared of every teacher besides Present Mic, Aizawa, and Midnight. They're not scared them because their gay/lesbian and don't like their job. I'll explain their job later on in the story/book. Also, they are trying to get them out of there. Aizawa and Present Mic are mafia leaders and they're allies with Bakugou and Shinsou's mafia. Aizawa and Present are trying to adopt Izuku and Denki. Both Denki and Izuku's parents are abusive and neglective. AFO is Izuku's real dad but Izuku doesn't know. AFO doesn't know that Izuku is getting abused and neglected by Inko and her new "husband". And if he finds out ALL. HELL. WILL. BREAK. LOOSE!!! Tomura is Izuku's adopted brother. Anyways here some more info on Bakugou and Hitoshi.

Bakugou doesn't know who Izuku is and Izuku doesn't know him. Bakugou may be mean sometimes but once you get to know him you'll know why and maybe not so mean to you. Hitoshi is normally laid back and chill. But he is rude sometimes and also has anger issues. But absolutely don't hurt someone he cares for or you'll pay the consequences. Now to say who's in the mafia and who's not.

Mafia Peeps

Bosses: Katsuki Bakugou (19 years old) and Hitoshi Shinsou (19 years old)

Side Bosses: Shouto Todoroki (19 years old) and Neito Monoma (19 years old)

Med. Help: Momo Yaoyorozu (18 years old) and Kyouka Jirou (18 years old)

Field: Eijiro Kirishima (19 years old), Hanta Sero (19 years old), Mina Ashido (18 years old), Fumikage Tokoyami (19 years old), and more.

I'm just to lazy name them.

Non Mafia Peeps

1. Izuku Midoriya

2. Denki Kaminari

3. Ochako Uraraka 4. Tenya Iida

5. Tsuyu Asui

Bye guys see you Chapter 1.