Us.

He remembered that he was a child when every other child and Gary turned on him and his mom kept saying Boys will be Boys...

He was a child when he discovered his love for Pokémon.

He was a Child at the summer camp.

He was almost 11 when he started his Journey with Pikachu and had an encounter with a flock of Spearow, as he cursed the stupid fact that the started was gived the 1st of April and his Birthday was May 22nd making him wait an extra year and being forced to start with Gary who Ash barely handled...

He was 11 when he traveled the Kanto Region with Brock and Misty and died the first time (but he doesn't remember that, no one does... Until now where he remembered it and wished he never forgot it.)

Ash was 11 when he placed Top 16 in the Indigo League because Charizard refused to obey to him gaining him an infamous reputation and leaving him as the Joke of everyone...

Ash was almost 12 when he went to the Orange Islands for a commission for Oak and he was glad of leaving Kanto and everyone making fun of him...

Ash was almost 12 as he decided to challenge the Orange League...

Ash was almost 12 when the whole Chosen One thing happened, he thought it was cool!

Ash was almost 12 when he died, but this time he remembered it, still he had befriended Lugia and Ash was happy for it as he left...

Ash was 12 when the Nightmares of Shamauti started, but he thought it was normal and a one time thing...

Ash was 12 as he became champion of the Orange League by defeated Drake Dragonite wich was Powerfull!

Ash was almost 13 as he came back home and after some months got humiliated by Gary and Ash understood that he had made a big mistake...

Ash was 13 when Jotho happened and he had one hell of an argument with his mother that resulted in their relationship becoming Toxic and closed, Ash decided to stop talking about most of his journey to her and he decided to spend less time home as possible. Ash wanted also to punch professor Oak after learning he was Sammy, why? Because he didn't believe him when Ash saw Ho-oh the first time, and Ash wished so much that he wasn't such a failure when Latios died because of how useless Ash was... The Nightmare grew worse the concerned look in Brock face did as well while Misty face became more on of pity, Ash decided to drop his conflicted feeling for Misty that he wanted to talk about at Altomare... Ash decided to entirely drop the idea of the opposed gender he wasn't worth it...

Ash was 13 when he ended up Top 8 in Jotho and understood how little he knew of the world, and how he hadn't improved as he thought he would, on a positive note even if it pained him he was glad, he saw what he was doing wrong during his travel to Jotho, and he was glad to see him as Ash felt inspired to go to Hoenn... He was also glad that Misty and Brock left him so that they won't be troubled by him being the Chosen One.

Ash was almost 14 as he had a terrible start on Hoenn with Team Rocket almost causing Pikachu death and everything that happened afterward...

Ash turned 14 as the entire chaos started to unfold on Hoenn and he really wished that May, Max and Brock wouldn't be there...

Ash was 14 when he came back to Kanto with another top 8 in Hoenn, impressed Agatha and also Scott and he decided to see how far had he come as a whole bu taking on the Battle Frontier.

Ash 14 when he found himself bound in new chaos back in Kanto, and this time also in Rota, he saw Lucario died because of him still being useless, and than he drawned and died again and then being revived for then becoming King of the Sea... Ash heard voices as he became the king, and Ash so much wished that he could just be left alone... New nightmares started and after winning the whole Battle Frontier Ash found himself still flored by Gary... He really wished Gary could just stop being part of his life and triggering him like this, he totally missed the concerned look Gary and the rest gave him, Ash had clanched his fist so hard that was leaking a bit of blood, Gary noticed how Tracey tried to reach out only to flinch back, he noticed how later on Delia took a mask pretending nothing was wrong, and he could see his grandfather look, a look of guilt and for once Gary can see it, he created an abyss between the two that Ash was still willing to allow a bridge to be built onto, but as he came closer to Ash he could now notice an invisible wall between him and them, one that only his Pokémon could cross, as he left he couldn't help but feel guilt and pity for him.