That is why you don't mess with reality.

Arceus wasn't the type to intervene to much in the affair of the world, but after the event transpired at Michina he drew closer toward it, he had to rest and recover from the rewriting of history and the realignment of all space and time, still he was pretty chill with it, his friend Damos passed away so long ago that Hisui was now known as Sinnoh, fair change was a good thing, so while he kept resting he made sure that at last Damos could always enter his realm from the afterlife, it was nice having a friend to talk with, he was fairly surprised by what transpired in the world while he was asleep, many people known as Aura Guardian had devoted themselves for peace causing their number to lower by a lot and now not many have the potential to use aura, he learned from Damos about the world he was contempt, so as he rest he is surprised to see a portal for the Reverse World and Giratina manifesting in his home. Giratina one that possibly was more affected from the change, all because of a single Human, all because of Ash...

Arceus admitted that as he spoke or thought of the name he felt the entire Universe shake. Ash a human like the others, Ash just a child on a journey to realize his dream. But the universe said otherwise, time and space said otherwise, the more Arceus thought of it, the more he couldn't shake the feeling, the strong feeling that reality released as Ash name was spoke, it was... Worrying to say the least.

The lake trio had visited him today, all 3 of them looked quite glad to see him again, but there was something that caught their attention, the 3 of them sometime stared off into the distance with a sense of pain coming from them, but most of all it was Azelf who looked lost in worry, he never saw Azelf out of all to be worried, he never saw any of them this off...

"What's wrong my children?"

Silence grew as the three tried to formulate an answer...

"I'm afraid that I do not know what to do father."

Not surprising Uxie might as well be the very being of Knowledge, but it was normal to not know what to do.

"It is quite alright not knowing what to do, the important thing is that you talk it out what your siblings and me."

Arceus comforted the legend.

"I did talked it out with the others... But I just realized that, it might all be impossible..."

Said Uxie.

"Nothing is impossible you just lack willpower to push through."

Azelf quoted still looking toward the distance, the look in the eyes of the legend grew worried.

"Something is wrong."

"What's wrong child?"

"The aura of my chosen just splitted into two, I can feel his mind being filled with static."

Now that caught everyone attention.

"Ash aura splitted into two?"

The moment Mesprit said the name Arceus freezed, and he felt reality shake again.

"Ash?"

"Yeah is a Kantonian kid that came to Sinnoh, honestly if Azelf hadn't claimed him as her Chosen I would have claimed him as a candidate."

"I wanted to choose him, but well as Uxie said Azelf was faster so I stepped back. She gets as you see reeeally protective of Ash."

"Your lost I noticed him eversince he was a child therefore I claimed him immediately... It was still annoying that you prevented me from appearing at him."

"You know the rules Azelf, we cannot interfere."

"Taurushit of a rule, we would have avoided plenty of things if I did intervene!"