Chapter 8

David

"Stop doing that Romani." I glared down at him. He smiled at me. I grabbed his head in a lock with my thighs. His expression became worried and he started slapping my thighs.

"Alright I'll stop." He cried hitting me. I tightened my hold on him with a smirk.

"You promise?" He tried nodding but couldn't. I released him from my hold. He quickly shot up and started coughing. "Told yo ass to stop trying to touch my ass."

"You just tried to kill me." He glared.

"Don't exaggerate. I wasn't going to kill you. Just had to teach you a lesson." I smirked. I leaned back on my hands and watched him stand naked in front of me with a glare.

"Yo fucking thighs are huge David. I swear I saw the light for a few seconds." He frowned.

"It's yo fault. You were supposed to be giving me head not groping me." He frowned and came to sit next to me.

"David we've done it all. I wanna fuck you now." He groaned, flipping down on the bed.

I've been coming over to Romani's place for a few weeks exploring how far I can go with him. We've done just about everything we can without crossing that line. I've liked everything we've done and I don't even mind sucking him off and honestly I want to fuck him too but I'm not bottoming.

"Give in and let me top you." I looked back at him. I'm losing my mind but I can't understand why he is. I know he still fucks women and I know he does it most times after we're done. I haven't had sex in months but he's definitely had some in the last 24 hours.

"At this point I might let you." He sighed. I gave him a confused frown. "I mean it gotta feel good niggas keep doing it."

"Romani, you for real?"

"Yeah but only if you let me do the same." He grinned. I flipped him off and stood up. "I like watching you walk away." He called out.

"Fuck you." I yelled walking into his bathroom. I needed to wash up. Romani wants to keep going all night and he's already had me here for too fucking long.

"Come on Papi." He followed me. I felt his arms snake around my waist and his head placed on my shoulder. "We could switch."

"Romani I'm serious." I grabbed his arms.

"I can make you feel so good though." He whispered. I felt his dick resting on my ass cheek.

"I gotta shower." I finally unlatched him from me. "I'll think about it though." I sighed.

"Really?" He perked up. I nodded. He smiled then turned to leave. "Can I join you?" He looked back.

"No nigga. Yo ass just wanna be freaky again." I shook my head. Last time we showered together he was more focused on my dick then washing up.

"I'm not. We gotta be at the club in a hour. I'm trying to save time." He pouted. Romani was staring in the doorway completely naked not ashamed at all.

"Alright come on bro." He cheered and rushed over to me. His arms locked around my waist and he kissed my neck. "You starting Romani. You just said-"

"Calm down, I'll be quick Papi." His hand snaked to my dick. This nigga really will be the death of me.

*~*~*

I walked closely behind Romani not wanting to touch any strangers.

"Papi if you were any closer you'd be in me." Romani glanced back at me. We're at the club meeting up with Tyrell and Star. They brung their partners so I knew tonight was going to be interesting.