S.1 Ep.13 A Mother's Warmth

(It was a beautiful day in hedgeville and it was Ethan elemento's birthday he was turning eleven sadly his grandparents didn't want to attend [because they hate superpowers] but his older sister Eva could only hear her parents arguing in the back room of the house and they invited their neighbors the Michaels family who was close to Ethan. Evelyn was arguing with her husband Elliot Elemento about their kids and their powers Evelyn wanted the kids to use their powers for the world while Elliot didn't want them to use their powers at all and wanted a normal life for his kids not knowing Evelyn had a plan to get what she wanted...*

Elliott: *he used his powers to extend his mustache to play with the kids while Eva practiced a birthday song for her little brother and his father got his son his own soccer jersey and a soccer ball of his own* Here comes the cake kids and it's a soc-- *he was cutoff when his own wife put her hand through his stomach#*

(The cake fell to the ground as did Elliot, Eva just burst into tears covering the children's eyes and lead them out the house but the Michaels family nodded at her and locked the door)

_____________________________

(back in the present Evelyn was snapped from her dream)

Evelyn: *she looks into the mirror* You won't quit will you Elliot sorry my dear but they will be mine...

(When she walked through the halls of her base she saw Theo (Elementalist) getting healed by sphere bots while he watched their camera and she smiled)

Evelyn: Is everything ready ?

Theo: Evelyn I hate to ask but what do I get outta this ?

Evelyn: *She glares at him* You get revenge on my son which you have failed to do and you get your home back boy

Theo: *he looked at her intimidated by the fact that at anytime she can absorb his life away and he just questioned her* Yes ma'am...

________________________________

(At The elemento household the family were packing scared of losing more people because of Evelyn)

Eva: Guys are you su-- *she was cutoff when they heard a knock on the door and it sounded angry*

Ethan: *he sighed knowing that knock* Let her in

(Once Abby opened the door Phoebe charged in furious and stared at her crush)

Phoebe: I don't care what you have to say your not leaving me!!

(Ethan couldn't even look her in the eyes anymore)

Ethan: I have to or my mother wi--*he was cutoff when she kissed his cheek, yes Phoebe has shown Ethan that she had feelings for him but he didn't think they were serious and Right now he had felt a burning sensation that he didn't know was on his face*

Phoebe: I don't care about your mother showing up your not running this time or she'll kill me like she did my mom and you can't handle that stress

(But what shocked Ethan is that bags dropped behind him and he saw his sister and cousin staring at him with confidence and a burning passion to fight)

Ethan:*he turned towards Phoebe and locked eyes with her also now being filled that burning passion to finally fight his mother once and for all* Ok, Let's do this...