Info

Hello Loves! I just wanted to say a few things about this book here to clear up any questions, concerns, or confusion that may arise as this story progresses.

While Evelyn Walker starts out in this story as five years old and is in the third person POV following her throughout the book, the language and such aren't 100% from her perspective vocabulary. She's pretty smart and independent for a five year old; well advanced in a lot of things, so she isn't your typical toddler. Don't expect the average five year old. She's good with words, pronounces things fairly well - though she does have trouble with larger words, knows basic math, advanced reading from being very curious and always seeking out ways to learn, and she has a great understanding of adult behavior because of her mother.

Keep that in mind as you go. You'll see what I mean while reading the first chapter.

Writing in the point of view of a child, even in third person, can be difficult, so please bare with me. I am writing this as I go along. There will be a few mistakes since it's technically a rough draft in the making, but it will be kept to a minimum as I try my best to edit when I finish a chapter. Hopefully as I go along, I'll gain a better understanding of how I want this story to progress.

Possible Book Series

I do want this to be a five part series, following Evelyn through her toddler days to her teens and eventually into adulthood. Because I'm writing this as I go, I'm not sure how long each book will be. I may even create another book that contains each part if it isn't too lengthy.

Feedback

I would love to hear your thoughts on a chapter, as well as what you feel I can improve on or what you might like to see. Criticism is fine, but outright ugliness isn't cool, so don't be one of those people who constantly trash talks the book or my writing style. Be kind. There's a difference between constructive criticism and unsolicited ridicule in bad form.

Updates

I'll try to keep updates on schedule and post a new chapter every Tuesday and Thursday before 12pm. For any reason I can't do so, I'll let you know by sending out an announcement on my page, so be sure to follow me.