Almost said goodbye

Bobbie POV

"You stupid ugly whore don't you see he did that because your ugly. Like really did u think he ever could love you? Haha in your dreams wait this is your dream. I can't believe you would think that just maybe he loved you. Sorry to tell you but he doesn't you worthless whore" a black figure said

"Don't listen to her. She lying Bobbie. You are beauty and worth more then the world. Don't let that person bring you down. She just jealous she not a beautiful as you. Haters are just Fans. But I don't see why you would do this to your self. After being strong for so long."

"A-ft-er being strong for so long I had to break at some point. They had to know. I'm addicted! I didn't ask for this or this life! It was given to me and I never asked for this shit! WHY ME? OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHY ME?!?! WHY DID I HAVE TO LIVE THIS LIFE?!?! WHY NOT SOMEONE STRONGER THEN ME? IM SO WEAK AND YET GOD GIVES IT TO ME!"

"God throughs things in are life that only we can handle. You just don't think you can. You have a choice and you just have been choosing then wrong path! There many to choice from a right one and wrong ones."

" IM NOT STRONG ENOUGH FOR THIS WORLD! SHE RIGHT HE NEVER LOVED ME AND ALL I EVER DID WAS LOVE HIM! HE HAD TO GO AN BREAK MY HEART! IM A WORTHLESS WHORE JUST LIKE SHE SAID! I DESVER TO DIE! WHY DONT YOU JUST LET ME DIE ALREADY!!! I DONT WANT TO BE HERE ANY MORE"

"You want to know why I'm not letting you die? Because there a boy out there crying his eyes out because of what he did. Don't tell me that's not true love. I wish I would have had that to keep me holding on when I had a chance. But I didn't. I took my life away because I had no one. Build at school. No friends at all. You have friends. My mom and step dad abused me. Your mom loves you. I never had a guy tell me he love me or ever dated me. I was 16 when I hung my self from my ceiling fan. I had two people come to my funeral. My brother and Grandma. My brother was just a 5 year old. He found me. My grandma didn't know what was going on. My parents where to drunk and high to care. My baby brother had to find me hanging." She started crying "I won't let that happen to you. I will not let you leave behind people that care about you. I wish I never did that. Wanna know why because the guy God had planned for me I visit everyday. He has not yet found love. I ask God everyday to and he just says he had one person and that was you but you took it away from him. And that guy that I was post to marry. Went to my school. He was one of the nicest boys. He was out of town when I died. He didn't know till he got back. When the hole school told him. He visits my grave ever single day. He tells me he wish he would have stranded up to them when he could have. That it's his fault. He never left town because of me. He loved me Bobbie. And I took his love away."

"I'm sorry"

"Don't say your sorry. It's my fault. If I wouldn't have hung my self that night. My brother would have not had to seen that. My lover wouldn't have to be a lone. My grandma wouldn't had to take in my brother. But you! "She pointed at me. " don't have to give up so that doesn't happen. So you don't change someone's life. So you don't have to watch ever little thing happen. So you don't have to see your love ones die a little with out you. Just don't say sorry and fight for it. Don't stop fighting. And to let you know dear. Your not dying today. It's not your time. You made it out of surgery. And that boy of yours. He does really love you. He's crying out side your door because he not aloud to see you and that he was stupid. It wasn't his fought what happen."

"What you mean it's not his fault?"

" I've said enough. But can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Find James for me and tell him that Samantha said that he should move on and find him somebody. That I'm sorry for what has happen that if I could take it back I would. And that I love him. Please"