Prologue✨

Hi besties,
So I'll definitely be consistent with updating this story besties.
Let's enjoy!!!

Hi my name is Ademidun, a Nigerian girl. Well I'm just sixteen and in my country, there's an underline rule that I should not even have a boyfriend at that age but ugh! I have a whole lot of fantasies concerning boys, I mean I see handsome guys almost every day in school and at home. Now my fantasy is coming true because I'm in between now! I like two boys but one of them is over reacting and I find it annoying but he is cute though and the other is so sweet and all. I'm so indecisive but guys you're not ready for this drama !!! I have a best friend, she is so sweet and lovable, she has been so supportive ever since the death of my father and I love her just like a sister. I am the only child of my parents and most people feels like I am spoilt but in African home, I have suffered, even my rich parents refused to employ a maid and I have to do all the chores and it is strenuous but it's fine anyway. Being a teen in an African home is serious, I mean you can be depressed and your parents wouldn't care about it and still make you run errands. I am mostly living in my fantasy, I have a whole lot of crush and I mean people are so cute and I can't help but admire them. The first time I saw Mayowa, I basically thought he is the most handsome human being i will ever meet bruh until I met Adedamola , I was lost in his cute eyes and I know I have found my Prince Charming, this guy is so fineee, I could not stop drooling over him but I had to caution my self because I do not want to look stupid to him.
Now I am currently on talking stage with both Adedamola and Mayowa bruh! They are so good with chatting and I just can not pick who to stick too. I like them both. Guys, lastly I all have to pick so read along my story guys

I hope you guys like my prologue, expect my chapter one soon 🥺