Chapter 3 : Memories

Continue...

After a few days, the PizzaPlex is finally open, they had a grand opening to celebrate. Childrens filled the building, like a swarn of bee's. Running around from left to right,  nothing can makes the animatronics more happy than hearing the sound of children laughter.

A few adults still..... Didn't seems to like the place tho...

Some say they feared thing will happen all over again just like the old Pizzaria.
'there are old pizzaplex before us?'
Wol thought.

After a few months after the grand opening, the place is still packed. People will booked the place for birthday parties, or to send their kids to play around since there is a lot of facilities here such as Roxy race car and the volleyball.

But some of the time, there's people who come just to eat.

One night, after Wol and the others perform their usual performance for a birthday party.

"That will be all for tonight kids."
Wol face Freddy, letting him finish and wrap the party.

"Happy Birthday Superstar!!! Goodnight and til we see each other next time"

Freddy then wink at the children then follow by the huge amount of cheers.
As the stage was going down, a kid suddenly yelled.

"Fredddyyy!! You and Wol will be a great coupleee!!"

"Freddy!! I will be shipping both you and Wol!!"

One shout after another. All of the kids start to ask for Freddy and Wol to be together.

After the lift has finally gone down. Wol face was starting to feel hot, how could the children have thought of that, they're just kiddds.

" Looks like someone had starting to blushed."

Chica notice Wol is starting to get tensed.

"d- Don't be absurb C-chica. We are animatronics, it's impossible for us to be in love"

Wol starts to blush even more.

"Ouh come on now, a few scandal stories is much more interesting dont you guys think?"

Chica turn to the others, asking their opinion.

"oh yahh for sure dude!"

"I think you guys will be a great couple."

"as long as i am the best, I am don't really care."

All three Monty, Bonnie and Roxy seems to be on board on this topic. Then Freddy join the discussion.

"Guys please, you're making Wol feel uncomfortable...."

"Thank you Freddy, finally someone with some common senses."

As soon As Wol turns around.

"Tho I woundn't mind if we were a couple. "

Freddy smirk while the others saying ooo in union. Wol's jaw drop. Couldn't believe what Freddy just said.

"I- I-...... I- need to go to my room to recharge."

Wol then ran to his room. Didn't have the strength to face all of the teasing, especially Chica's.

Wol sigh, then walk over to the mirror seeing his reflection. All he could see in sadness in his eyes.

"I am an animatronic, everything I do is based on the programming. It's not possible to feel love... Right?"

A knocking on the door.

"ehh... Wol... Can I come in?"

It was Freddy.