Part 1

Hey guys, I own no characters or art. I only own the OCs. Anyways back to the story!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a long time since the USJ accident. It still scared me to think about it.

The way that the villain's hand was so close to my face. I could have ran away in time, but Midoriya was right there in trouble. She was thinking for some time about everything that has happened. She actually made friends! Ones that care about her and will not use her. Her train of thought was then interrupted by a voice. ''Tsuyu we are here''. She looked around and saw that she was the only one on the bus. She went outside and indeed they arrived at the USJ. ''Tsuyu, were you ok in there, we called you like 5 times'' Uraraka said, worried for the frog girl. ''Yes, I was just thinking Ribbit, thanks for your concern''. They then went inside and were greeted by none other than the hero Thirteen. ''Hello and welcome...back? I am very sorry about what happened earlier on, it was all my fault for not getting better security''. ''It is definitely not your fault. You could not have known that villains were coming!'' Midoriya said. "Thank you, now to start the training-" her words cut short by the sound of a phone ringing. ''I thought that I said no phones in class, which one of you broke the rules''. Everyone was shocked to see Tsuyu raising her hand. She looked at her phone and a text from a random number said ''Look at this link i'm sending you''. She clicked on the link and saw that it brought her to the news. What she said to herself. The news was live right now broadcasting at her house? When she saw what happened she dropped her phone and broke it.

(Im so bad at writing guys, sorry. I have not been getting enough sleep and this is my first fanfic that I ever wrote)

Word count: 316

MAKING PART 2 SOON