NOT PART 2 (INTRODUCING NEW OC!)

Hey guys, this is my first OC. I do not own this QUIRK IDEA and found it of of BlueCola101 on deviant art. They said it was fine to use any Quirk ideas. Anyways here is the OCs info!

Name: Kurai 

Villain name: Herasu (Means reduce in English)

Age: 18

Pronouns: He/him

Quirk: Downgrade

About quirk: If he touches you he can reduce your quirk limit for 10 mins. For example if he touches Bakugo, he would only be able to make small explosions that will not hurt anything. As a side effect of using his quirk, he will get a bad headache.

Personality: Mysterious, skittish, sly, untrustworthy.

Backstory: As a kid, Kurai was hated by his family. He had 1 brother that was 4 years younger than him. His father murdered his mother when he was 3 years old. After his father got arrested he spent  9 years waiting to be adopted. When he got adopted his new parents hated him and only used him for free labor. Every night he would get mentally abused by his adoptive mother. His adoptive father would come home from drinking at the bar and beat him. He was never fed and had to sneak around at night to get food scraps from the trash. This happened for 5 more years until he snapped. When he was preparing dinner, he poisoned his new fathers beer. When his new father took a sip, he immediately dropped died. He took a knife out and stabbed the new mother to death. He then decided that if he could not have a have a happy family, no one could. 

OC PICTURE (I DO NOT OWN IT!!): 

 REMEMBER I DO NOT OWN ANY ART!!!