Enhypen as your boyfriend

Dates with the members:)
Heeseung: This man would definitely without a doubt take you to an arcade. I just feel like he would want to play games with you and would definitely be super excited. As soon as he steps into the arcade the kid in him would just race out and he'd just drag you around the arcade but he'd make sure your having fun too. I feel like he'd also take a lot of pictures because he thinks your beautiful and the lighting was cool.

Jay: Diner/Shopping date without hesitation. This man knew you wanted to go shopping so he decided to take you to a mall and go to all of your favourite shops and we all know he'd spoil you. If you stopped and looked at a shirt or a pair of pants he'd pick it up and buy it for you, and while you were there he'd have you pick out a dress, change, and then surprise you with a fancy restaurant for dinner.

Jake: I feel like this man would take you to a dog café, and for obvious reasons. Like you both were dog lovers so he decided to take you to a dog café to play with the dogs and just have a good time together. I feel like he'd also take a TON of photos. He'd definitely have a smile plastered on his face the entire time.

Sunghoon: We all know what i'm about to say, but the ice prince would definitely take you to an ice rink but like i feel like he would take you to an outdoor rink that he'd hang cute lights around it and just kinda decorate around the ice to make it cute and special for you. This man would want to hold your hand whether you knew how to skate or not and like Jake there'd be a huge smile on his face.

Sunoo: Like the En-log episode i feel like he'd want to get ice cream and go for a walk around a park or like one of those botanical gardens with all the flowers, cause like i just feel like he would. He'd definitely get mint choco ice cream. Sunoo would literally take like 6391639630479941 pictures of you and him together and he'd change his lock screen everyday to a new one.

Jungwon: I feel like this man would just show up to your house one night at like 9pm and ask if you wanted to go for a late night drive. Like y'all would get some mcdonalds or some sort of fast food and just drive around while screaming the lyrics to your favourite songs and y'all would maybe find a cute park so you'd park the car and just go for a walk and talk about literally anything and everything. You definitely wouldn't get home until like 1am but it's fine.

Ni-ki: I honestly don't know who'd agree with me but i think that Ni-ki would take you to a trampoline park. Like it'd be so much fun because he's pretty energetic and so y'all would have the time of your lives just jumping and doing different tricks on the trampoline. This man would definitely push you into the foam pit and the staff would have to ask him to keep his hands off so you wouldn't get hurt.

Hey y'all, thanks for reading part 2, if anyone has suggestions feel free to put them in the comments and ill do them right away!