Chapter 003: Death of his World

(Y/n)"What's

(Y/n)
"What's....going on??"

The sound of roars and the air being cut through reached the boys ears. As his eyes darted too and from one thing to another as destruction reigned in seemingly every bit of space. (Y/n) looked off into a blur of white and purple firing through the sky before splitting off into various points. In these moments (Y/n) could feel the pits in his stomach return as he watched the battle continue. A streak of yellow suddenly zips over him, one he could barely even notice due to its absurd speed.  When it finally did stop,(Y/n) noticed a man in it's place. He was a strange-looking man, it was hard to tell from a distance but his body was either yellow and blue or he was wearing lots of yellow and blue.

For a few moments (Y/n) subconsciously honed in on the man, at this distance he couldn't make out the man's face

For a few moments (Y/n) subconsciously honed in on the man, at this distance he couldn't make out the man's face. However, before he could waste any effort further the boy was assaulted by a change of sight, an onslaught of telepathic downloads. Unfamiliar faces were suddenly plastered into his memory, a man with greying hair attacking him, an old man hovering over him, a black haired woman sitting on him. These flashes of memory quickly caused the boys head to ache unbearably. His ears began ringing so loud he couldn't hear any other noise, so he couldn't hear the sound of a nearby building collapsing behind him. The intense pain distracted him from feeling the rumbling from the collapse. Only for (Y/n) to suddenly snatched up by an familiar face. 

Thragg
"Even after all your training, you still don't mind your surroundings."

(Y/n)
" Yes Father.. Sorry, Father."

Thragg
"Stop being sorry and start being better than this sorry form."

(Y/n)
"...."

Those words echo in the boys head as he's tossed off to the side. The boy had to quickly catch his balance before flying through the air alongside the Thragg. For only a few seconds, however, as his old viltrumite began to fly away at high speed.