Chapter 8

Ryujin's POV

A few weeks had gone by since y/n and I started dating. I told the girls almost immediately, most of them telling me they could tell I had a crush on my girlfriend even before we began dating.

Due to our new album having been released yesterday, a whole week of just interviews and performances were ahead which meant no English classes from now until the new year. Y/n had us all do an exam and because we all did so well on it she said that after our days filled with interviews and performances we should be getting some well deserved time off from everything until the new year would begin.

"Well done everyone, thanks for the interview." The interviewer thanked us and we were able to finally leave. I was eager to get back to the dorms as quickly as possible to see y/n, she was hanging out in my room while we were gone. She basically lives in the dorm now, which the others don't mind since they all get along great. Her and Chaeryeong have been getting along really well, it seems as though they are becoming close friends which is really nice to watch.

— Time Skip —

"Hi baby." I greeted my girlfriend who sleepily opened her arms for me to fall into and cuddle her tightly on the bed. It was late at night when we had finally gotten back home from our busy day, I felt a little bad leaving her here all by herself but she reassured me that watching a bunch of movies made the time fly.

"I'm just happy you are home, what does tomorrow look like?" She asked, nuzzling her head into my chest.

"The same as today I fear, gotta wake up at 5am and then we have a couple of performances and later on an interview. I will be back at 9pm though which means we can still have dinner together?" Instead of a response, all I heard were soft snores coming from y/n causing me to really fight the urge to giggle out loud, not wanting to wake her. I carefully reached behind me to turn the lights off and cuddle her closer to me, also instantly falling asleep.

Y/N's POV

"I tried to cook but failed miserably, so I just ordered us curry instead I hope that's okay." I explained, pointing to the already set table as the girls entered.

"It smells great! I'm so hungry." Lia was first to take a seat and not shortly after we were all gathered around the large table and wolfing down our meal in silence.

"Okay I'm beat, I'll head to bed now." Yuna announced, earning a nod from Yeji and Lia who got up and followed her towards their bedrooms.

"I think I will go too, what about you babe?" Ryujin asked me. I explained to her that I was still feeling pretty awake, so she walked over to me, softly kissed the top of my head and wished me a good night. Now Chaeryeong and I were the only ones left. We decided to walk over to the couch and quietly put on a movie.

"I'm filming a separate commercial tomorrow so I won't be part of the interview the others are at, but my commercial is only scheduled to take about an hour so after 11am I am free for the rest of the day do you maybe wanna hang out and go somewhere?" This sounded like a great idea, so I instantly accepted.

"Where should we go? Maybe to a cafe?" I suggested, Chaeryeong nodded eagerly.

"There is this really nice one by the river, the cake they have is amazing you're gonna love it." I was really looking forward to us hanging out tomorrow since for the last two days I was basically just inside the dorm all day. I was unfamiliar with Seoul, so Chaeryeong showing me around a little could make me more comfortable and perhaps I could go out alone sometime when all the girls are very busy again.