stress

( Before i start this chapter I just wanna say thank you to all the people who read this fanfic and voted for it. tysm guys😭<3)
Y/n's Pov
————
After a few weeks of hanging out with sundrop, moondrop had stopped talking to me I try asking sundrop if he knew what was going on but he said he was clueless why he was acting like this. Did i do something wrong?..

~a few weeks earlier~
Sundrop's Pov
————
Me and y/n had became official. She was finally mine, I just had to make sure moondrop didnt try to take her away. I walked to the play structures and stood in front of them.

"MOONDROP" i yelled out

before i knew it he was standing before me. "We need to talk." I said

"if its about you and y/n I already know and ill leave her alone." he left back into the play structures without another word

i stood there for a minute confused, but at least I didnt have to worry about him anymore. I walked back to my office where y/n have sleeping, Once i got there i laid beside her and wrapped my arms around her while drifting off to sleep.

~end of flashback~

Y/n keeps asking about moondrop..it worries me that she'll leave me for him. I love y/n maybe i should just tell her the truth about that night when i went to see moondrop..but what if she get mad at me for not telling her the truth the first time..

I was snapped out of my thoughts by one of the kids wanting me to play with them in the ball pit.

Y/n's Pov
————
so weird how moondrop would just randomly ignore me..I continued sweeping the kitchen floor, I sighed "ill come see him tonight" I said lightly

"No need to do that" a voice said coming from the kitchen door, I jumped "um whos there..?" I said quite nervously. They walked in and it was.. "OH MOONDROP..I WAS UH JUST THINKING ABOUT COMING TO SEE YOU" i clenched the handle of the broom.

"did you? what a coincidence I just happen to be near by"

I laughed awkwardly "haha..yea.. so- um"

"what are you and sundrop" moondrop said while walking closer to me, until my back hit the wall. "um well we're uhh you know...a thing"

"oh..so he wasnt lying" moondrop backed away

"BUT HEY thats not gonna ruin our friendship right?"

"of course not y/n im just a bit upset sundrop beat me to a pretty lady like you. Ill talk to you later" he said as walking out the door.

I couldn't tell if he was trying to guilt trip me or he was honestly telling me how he felt.. "a pretty lady like me huh.." I caught myself blushing at his words "NONONO i love sundrop..i think.."

I walked out of the kitchen almost speechless I wasnt even paying attention where i was going. I had bumped into something I thought was a wall

I look up at see sundrop looking down at me "rough day?"

"AH SUNDROP IM SORRY I DIDNT-"

he laughed "its find darling" he gently smiled at me and walked off to the kids in the ball pit

"darling"...that name..i ran to the bathroom from being flushed by the name "HE CALLED ME DARLING" I started running in circles like a crazy women and my thoughts of moondrop were gone like that.

I smiled as the thought of sundrop calling me darling replayed in my head like a loop.

After I calmed down I found myself in my office waiting for sundrop to put the kids to sleep. After a few hours he finally came up to my office and knocked on the door

"y/n its sundrop" he said while knocking on the door

I instantly ran to the door and opened it. I jumped onto sundrop and kiss him. As we fell to the ground we started laughing

"what was that for" sundrop said while laughing

"I just missed you thats all" I could see sundrop's face turn pink as he looked away

"I missed you too" he said covering his face

After a while we go up and walked around like we normally did, But little did I know this was only the beginning of the war between sundrop and moondrop, and it all started because of me.

(SORRY AGAIN FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I just wanted to leave you guys on a cliff hanger;) Ive been busy the last few days with school I have a solo in orchestra so I just wanna be extra prepared for that I promise the next chapters will be longer. Im also working on a kurapika x reader fanfic so be on look out for that :)