Ross and Olivia's Plan

Ross' POV:

Tonight me and Trott decided to go to Olivia and Deirdre's house because both Smith and Gwen were busy. We went there after dinner at about 6:30 pm and me and Olivia had a plan. We were going to set up Drott, or Deirdre and Trott because we knew they liked each other. We got out of our rental car and walked up to their house. I knocked on the door and we heard a low dog's bark. "Why didn't we see their dog and cat last time?" asked Trott in confusion. "Maybe they had them outside or in the bathroom because they didn't want to deal with them meeting new people?" I replied. "That makes sense," said Trott as the door swung open. "Hello! Sorry we would have come sooner but Dolly was barking and we had to control her," said Deirdre as she led us into her home and shut the door. "Good day!" Me and Trott said to Deirdre and Olivia once we were inside the house. "Hey Rossy! and fat blubbery walrus!" says Olivia excitedly. I blush at the fact she called me Rossy and notice that she is holding a beautiful golden and white dog. (Video in media) "So Rossy huh?" whispers Trott just so I can hear. "Shut it Walrus!" I whisper yell back. "I just heard that guys," says Deirdre as she smirks. I facepalm and look over to see Olivia totally oblivious to what happened. I blush as Drott start making fun of me. "Shut up Drott!" I yell. I see Trott and Deirdre both blush as I use their ship name. "Look they're blushing," Olivia says and lets her dog free from her grasp. She bolts to me and Trott and sniffs our hands. "Hey doggy!" I say as she comes to lick me. "What's her name?" Trott asked. "Her name is Dolly," Olivia replies. "She's so cute!" I say as she sits so I can pet her. "Yeah but she's pushy," Deirdre says. "So wanna sit on the couch and chat then?" Olivia asked. "Sure!" me and Trott replied as we sat on their black couches. "Let's play truth or dare!" I suggest doing the first step in our plan. "Okay!" replied Deirdre and Trott. "Trott truth or dare?" Olivia asks knowing he'll say dare. "Dare!" he says not knowing what's coming. "I dare you to go into Deirdre's room with Deirdre and not come out until we leave the house!" said Olivia with a smirk on her face. I also smirked knowing what was to come. "Ok let's go Trott," Deirdre says trying to hide her excitement.  "Sure thing Deirdre," Trott said unsurely. Once Deirdre was up the stairs Trott said, "I hate you two!". "No you love us!" me and Olivia replied in our baby voices. And with that he walked up the stairs. When he was out of sight and we heard the door closed we high fived. "Excellent work Rossy!" Olivia said. "Is my nickname now Rossy?" I asked. "Yes it is and you can give me one if you want," Olivia replied. I thought for a moment then said, "How about Liv?". "Okay Liv it is!" said Olivia.