17

The Cruz family (and Leos girlfriend) stood there happily in Yesenias small room, catching up and laughing. Amora smiled before turning her head towards the window after hearing her name. She looked over before gasping. She quickly yelled a 'goodbye' to her family before rushing out of her house and running towards her boyfriend.

"Camilo!" Amora exclaimed as she tackled him
into the ground, the two now hugging on the ground.

"I missed you so much, what happened? Where were you?!" Camilo asked as they got off the ground. Amora chuckled nervously as she called her brothers out.

"Well, I kinda went to Mexico to get a fruit that can heal like anything and so during that little journey, I saw my brothers again! Kinda fought a bit but ya knowww..." Amora smiled as she motioned to her brothers who stood there confused.

"Ok well nice to meet you guys? I'm Amora's boyfri—"Camilo began before Amora slapped her hand over his mouth.

"Let me introduce you to them! Haha!" Amora laughed nervously as she walked towards Angel. "This is Angel, he can read your mind so dont think thoughts that you wouldn't want anyone to hear—" Amora said before walking towards the twins. "This is Andy and Flore. Andy can move stuff with his mind and Flore can teleport." The twins gave Camilo a glare as Amora walked towards Leo and groaned.  "This is Leo, nothing special. He can heal stuff." Amora shrugged.

"I'm Camilo.." Camilo said as he gave a scared glance towards Amora seeing as all her brothers were glaring at him.

"Well, we'll be off now. Buh bye." She smiled at her brothers before grabbing Camilo by the shoulders and leading him towards the forest.

"Where are we going amor?" He asked as he looked back to Amora who smiled lightly.

"Our house!" She grinned as she took her hands off Camilos shoulders and held his hand now that they were out of sight from Amora's brothers.

The two finally stood in front of the area they declared theirs. Amora grabbed a vine and handed one to Camilo before swinging up and forcing the vine Camilo held onto to help him up. She stepped into their house and looked around before pausing at the sight of all the things that were added. There were photos, paintings and books everywhere. A ton of blankets on the corner aswell.

"Oh yeah. Decided to decorate this place while you were gone." Camilo chuckled softly as he rubbed the back of his neck. Amora smiled as she turned around and gave him a kiss on the cheek before going over and examining the photos and paintings.

"Since when did you get so many photos of us?" Amora asked as she picked one up and examined it while smiling.

"My moms been kinds taking photos of us for like memorys. I know it sounds weird but honestly I finf it cute." Camilo shrugged as he leaned over on the wall next to Amora who looked up and smiled.

"Its cute. I'm gonna steal one so I can hang it up in my room." Amora said as she places the photo she picked out onto the table before grabbing Camilos hand and leading him out the window and onto the tree branch.

The two sat down and looked over at their place. A waterfall, tree house, and plenty of flowers. Amora smiled as she placed her head on his shoulder.

"I love you."