𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚘

𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚘!

❝ 𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚘 or 𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚘 was the greek goddess of recuperation from illness ❞

𝚜𝚢𝚗𝚘𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚜!

IT TOOK A second — perhaps even only half of that — for her father's life to end. One thought, one pull of a trigger, one second ... and he was gone. Josephine watched the life flee out of his eyes, their lively blue depths extinguished under the force of their murderer, and something inside her wilted; shriveled up and died. That day, her father wasn't the only casualty derived from those accursed, loathsome hands of death.

-

WHAT GOOD IS a medical degree if you can't even save the people you love?❞

-

SEATTLE GRACE HAD never seen a resident like her. Well, actually, maybe they had — Ellis Grey. Although Josephine liked to think she was a tad more functional than said aforementioned doctor, she could see where the comparisons came from. She didn't like to dwell on it, however, as the facts were very simple: she was here to complete her residency, work, maintain her so-far stellar surgical record, pass her boards, and eventually get the hell out of dodge. Romance did not factor anywhere into that plan. Nowhere — not one single crevice. So how the hell did it manage to wiggle in? And how — for the love of sweet mercy — was Derek Shepherd the one to do it?

𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝!

olivia wilde —— dr. josephine "josie" carson

 josephine "josie" carson