Getting closer to EXO-M members

The next day, you are hanging out with Baekhyun in the practice room. After a few minutes, his phone vibrated and he read the text. "Umm.. Haejung-ah, i have to go but don't worry, some hyung or dongsaeng of EXO-M will come." Baekhyun said. Just then, EXO-M members, Kris, Luhan, Chen and Tao walked in. "Hyung, you guys came. I have to go for a schedule so please help me take care of Haejungie, okay? Gomawo." Baekhyun said and left hurriedly while waving goodbye. "Sure, we'll take care of your sister. But, can we bring her out?!" Kris shouted as he looked at him. "Sure but make sure she's safe hyung!" Baekhyun shouted while running. "Araseo." Kris shouted and went back in. 

"Hey, let's get to know each other." Kris said as he sat beside you and you just looked down. "I'm Kris, the leader of EXO-M." Kris said while looking at you. "I'm Luhan, the lead vocalist." Luhan said as he sat next to you as well. "I'm Chen, the main vocalist." Chen said as he sat next to Kris. "I'm Tao, the maknae of the group as well as the lead rapper." Tao said as he sat next to Luhan. "Why not you introduce yourself?" Kris asked as he nudged you. "Well, i'm Baekhyun's younger sister. I like playing guitar or piano when i'm bored. I'm a 95-liner and i'm a fast learner at language. My favourite subjects are language and science." You said finished as you looked at them. "I know how to play piano as well." Chen said as he looked at you. "Do you know any fighting? I'm good at martial arts, what about you?" Tao asked as he looked at you. "I did learned a few Hapkido from oppa but i seldom use them." You said as you looked at them. "Are you good at sports?" Luhan asked as he looked at you. "I'm quite good at soccer and i like playing badminton and volleyball but i'm not good at neither." You said, sheepishly and continued, "But, don't tell oppa that i'm playing soccer. He'll get all naggy." You said as you smiled a little. "Waeyo?" Tao asked as he looked at you, curious. "He thinks that i'll get hurt by playing these sports." You said as you looked down. "Want to go out and eat ice-cream?" Kris asked and everyone agreed.

Once you and the other members reched the ice-cream shop, they ordered their sundaes and different flavours of ice-cream. You chose chocolate peppermint and went out to eat. Just when you almost ate finished, you saw a boy fall down. You went to helped him up. "Neo gwaenchanhayo?" You asked as you looked at the boy. "Excuse me?" The boy asked in english. You noticed and asked again in english. "Are you alright?" "Yeah, thanks miss." The boy said and left. You went back to the other members and all of them looked at you, shocked. "You know how to speak english?" Kris asked in english as he looked at you. "Yeah, didn't i say i'm a fast learner on language. I know how to speak, korean, english, chinese and now, i'm learning japanese. But don't tell oppa as well, i want to kep it a secret." You replied to him in english as well. "You know how to speak chinese? So, can we talk to you in these three languages?" Kris asked as he looked at you. "Sure, but only when it's you oppas and me. I don't want alot of people to know." You said as you looked at them. "Why not?" Luhan asked, curious. "I don't want to get any unwanted attention." You said as you looked down. "You have stage fright?" Chen asked as he looked at you. Your face turned bright red while you nodded slowly. "Yah, let's go back. It's getting late." Kris said and all of you headed back to the practice room.

A few hours later, you sat beside Kris. Kris was talking to the members when suddenly he felt something landed on his lap. He looked and saw that you have fallen asleep. He just stroked your hair and continued talking with the members. A few minutes later, Baekhyun returned and saw you had fallen asleep. "Did you guys get closer?" Baekhyun asked as he looked at them. "Yeah, she's fun to be with." Tao said and smiled. "Glad you guys had fun, i have to bring her back, see you hyungs and Tao." Baekhyun said as he carried you slowly. "Bye." All of them said while waving goodbye and Baekhyun said goodbye as well and left.