Synopsis

Synopsis

GREY SALVOS FANG the heir of Fang Corporation, one of the biggest company in Asia this company has many connections and also the owners, his family is Great when it comes to business and known in the Business world. China is the strongest country and the Fang Family lives there, Grey is not just the heir of the Company of Fang but also, Grey is gonna be the Emperor of the Gang world. Yes, He will be the next king the right person to run the Gang. The Red Dragon Gang, One of the strongest and Dangerous Gang in China.

This Gang is known for their good combat skills and killing abilities... they dont have mercy when they're kill someone, in short, they dont have MERCY.

No one messed with them, Because they heard that the heir or the Next leader of the Gang is more dangerous than the previous Leader, Rumors said that the next Leader doesn't hesitate to kill you, and if you look at his eyes you wont see anything but fire...  Rumors said that those people he killed look at his eyes before they die and their souls never find peace after that.No one knows who is this... who is the next Leader, the heir of the Gang, and No one knows his true self, but only him.

Well that's what he thought when She came to his miserable life...